Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Vanessa and Ralph

AVorlon   

Well, Angelmi, I don't think you're distracted by her obvious attractions, which can make up for a little bit of snotty behavior.

I love the idea of reverse-engineering, and putting her on BB. We've seen the opposite happen, so I think it's time for someone to end up in the BB house from another show.

Cross-marketing, CBS! You already know what it means.

Edited by jerrye25
Edited out winky face

I didn't think she was a brat. Stupidly stubborn, yes. I did like her reasoning she didn't want Ralph's daughter to see them quit.

I agree, CBS needs to put her on BB. I could get behind that.

spartini   

Vanessa on BB would be fantastic, that would really piss Rachel off too. Bonus bittercakes, nothing wrong with that.

Shannon   

She should be on BB and she should win. Now that would turn Retched into a charred turd. And at the after party she should snub Retched and be the belle of the ball with all the others.

spartini   

thanks....what would it take for a whole lotta love?

Skypegate II...The return of the veined giant.

I couldn't adore Vanessa any more than I already do! The fact that she's capable of getting under Rachel's gross soon to be acne filled face (girl be stressing!) and is funny while doing it? Love, love, love her!

Edited to fix tags!

Edited by spartini

ff174   

"I haven't dealt with salami since high school."

And, when one of the teams knocked off the head of a statue ...

"Yeah, that happens."

BWAH!

I agree, spartini; love her!

What I don't understand is that these two broke up right after the Race. Yet, they really seem to like each other, and get along so well; unlike another dysfunctional train wreck who shall remain nameless.

Edited by ff174

MrsGryn   

They have a history of getting together and breaking up, ff174. Plus we haven't seen the entire race yet, so there may be a storm a'brewing.

Also, I'm cynical enough to beleive they played up their relationship to get on the show. I KNOW! But it happens.

Loved her line last night (paraphrase)...."watch the nose - do you know how much I paid for this?!"

Plus, she annoys the shit out of Brenchel, so Team Adele for the win!

ff174   

During Survivor, I saw a preview for this week's show. Yeah, if she were on BB, I'd probably dislike her intensely. But, she's on The Amazing Race, and it looks like she will make Rachel cry.

That makes her golden, in my book. It doesn't hurt that she is blistering hot.

Tsylyst   

Ralph: "These people are all so excited to see us."

Vanessa: "They haven't met us yet."

TAR sound guys: "Ding!"

Girl, you hit that nail right on the foul, over-made-up head.

ff174   

Yeah, but she made Rachel cry. I can forgive a lot, just for that.

If the Rachel/Vanessa catfight were a fight, it would have been stopped in the first round because of cuts. It also exemplified one of the things that I detest about Rachel: she can dish it out, but she can't take it.

Shannon   

Me too, you know Rachel has been making snide remarks and Brenda has been making a total ass of himself as usual, that we aren't being shown. Most people hate R&B for a good reason, and she should have gotten that honker fixed before the ridiculously awful breasts. So yeah, I'm sick of Rachel being a catty, ignorant bitch but then all that fake crying when she's handed just a bit of what she puts out. Bawl Rachel, you can compete I'll give you that, but you make winning look like a Charlie Sheen meltdown. So give it to her Vanessa, even if you are a bitch too, give it for all you are worth.

spartini   

Were Rachel not racing with her I likely would not like Vanessa, because when it's just her and Ralph alone I find myself wanting to like her, but she doesn't make it easy. So yes, getting under Rachel's gross skin and making Brendon's chronic misogyny flare up is the only reason I'm not too hard on her...just yet.

Edited by spartini

angelmi   

I agree Vanessa is a bitch, I want to Like Ralph for always calling her Angel and having the patience of a saint with her on the bike last night but Vanessa is just as bad as Rachel.