Hometown: Whitestone, N.Y.

Current occupation: Trainer/Supplement

Company Owner

Danny Horal

Hometown: Holbrook, N.Y.

Current occupation: Nightclub Promoter

Connection to Teammate: Friends

ff174   

Usually, any one who self-glosses is a dickhead. That's my story, and until he proves otherwise, I'm sticking to it.

tlh9   

That's gotta be the lamest nickname *ever*. If he's into fitness, which I'm presuming he is with that nickname, there's gotta be all kinds of more-clever nicknames than simply, "Fitness". Geesh.

I guess the thing about jocks being dumb is proven here, eh?

spartini   

I've been purposefully avoiding this thread until an episode aired because I didn't want to instantly hate Joey for his stupid nickname, but I just can't. They just may be awesome and do something really cool like be the catalyst for Rachel and Brendon's demise and I still wouldn't be able to enjoy it completely because this dumb shit calls himself Fitness. Thanks for making me think about Fergie "working on my fitness" who I can't stand and even more so because now I have this horrible mental picture when I repeat that stupid line from her song! He'll probably end up besties with Brendon. Prehate is set to 11.

spartini   

When Phil addresses them on the mat I always think he's talking to three people. Joey, Fitness, Danny...it's throwing me. I don't take kindly to being thrown.