Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Brendon and Rachel

spartini   

What the hell? Does Grodner rub one out each time Rachel scrunches up her face and her voice goes up a few octaves? Even though FUG has nothing to do with TAR, I blame her for foisting these two on us one too many times. Screw you FUG!

Sophy   

I'm hoping for another FF where she and Pukie have to cut off all their hair.

Vanessa would have a field day.

Looks like you may get your wish next week, according to the previews ff!

She paid $500 for those extensions? The only worse ones I've seen are those Aubrey chick's on Celeb Apprentice.

lap4423   

Brendon and his douche-y self showed up yet again last night. Women are "emotional".

Even sadder than that, Rachel seemed to have bought into his crap, "I'm a woman, I'm going to be emotional!"

OGG these two deserve each other.

And yes, $500?! Pretty nappy head of hair for $500!

spartini   

Can't wait to see him trying to coax Rachel into shaving her head, seriously, that's going to be (hopefully) must see TV. It's likely too much to ask for, but if at all possible, please let them shave their heads and still be eliminated, because otherwise the only words out of her mouth will be how she's such a tough competitor she shaved her head to win. The producers must have filled their pants when those two opted for the presumptive fast forward.

demgirl   

Brendon and his douche-y self showed up yet again last night. Women are "emotional".

Even sadder than that, Rachel seemed to have bought into his crap, "I'm a woman, I'm going to be emotional!"

OGG these two deserve each other.

I noted that too. And it made me gag. The real issue for me last night was that out of Dave, Art and JJ, that was the LEAST sexist, douchey thing said out of all he sexist, douchey things said last night. I mean, that's low. When you can beat Brendon in a sexist-douche-comment contest, you're really hitting bottom.

But yeah. I hate that Rachel plays into that crap.

Shannon   

Yes, she has to shave her hair off, all of it, look like shit and then come in last and be eliminated. Please let it be! If she's going to win in the end or come in first next week, then don't bother shaving her skanky head, it'll be too defeating for us watching it.

ff174   

For, hopeully, the last time, I give you Rachel and the Malignant Tumor.

Linky!

[Rachel] And I mean, all I have to say again is, 'Thank God for waterproof mascara'.

The thing is, I didn't see one tear; just fake crying.

[brendon] but for me I'm going to finish my PhD. I'm just starting research so I'm getting the ball rolling right now

And this time, he really, really means it.

Edited by ff174

Shannon   

You mean to tell me that this blowhard hasn't cured cancer yet!? And Rachel, you should just learn to STFU someday, it will do wonders for you. I like how BrendaTumorJerk just now realizes that maybe he is a condescending POS. My favorite though is how anyone who talks to them must be their friends, their life-long friends! They are both so desperate for someone to like them, which must be truly impossible if you have to actually be there in person.

I have a feeling these famewhores aren't done with Reality TV. Perhaps their next stop will be VH-1's "Couple's Therapy". Rachel can fake cry while Brendon pretend he's concerned. That's their every day life together ... might as well get it on film.

Shannon   

Are you kidding me! I'm minding my own business, laying on my bed watching The Price is Right and here come those two asswipes showing a TAR show case, I had to watch fat Rachel and ridiculous Brenda yakking away like they are somebody. What the hell is wrong with CBS? Why would I want to see these creeps on TPiR???

PhilG   

What was in the showcase? Bunch of trips I would guess....

Shannon   

Yeah, three trips, one was India and one Santa Barbara, CA, and I don't remember the other one, plus 3000 in cash.

Rachel barely spoke loud enough to hear, either she was beyond nervous or she was told not to screech, Brenda you could hear and he used his I'm-a-major-scientist voice.

ff174   

Are you sure they weren't doubling as ushers?

Glad to see that Brendon is hard at work, getting his PhD.