Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Brendon and Rachel

How horrible of a person does Rachel have to be to make me feel bad for Brendon? Cuz, yeah, I was kinda feeling bad for him last night for like 17 seconds or so. Much like Brendon, I couldn't figure out what the hell she was having a snit fit over or why. Anyone know what her problem was (beyond the obvious)?

That "fight" was completely scripted by those two. Seriously, it's the same argument we've seen over and over and over again. They're not just racing, they're creating dramah in the hopes of another reality gig next year.

ff174   

How horrible of a person does Rachel have to be to make me feel bad for Brendon? Cuz, yeah, I was kinda feeling bad for him last night for like 17 seconds or so. Much like Brendon, I couldn't figure out what the hell she was having a snit fit over or why. Anyone know what her problem was (beyond the obvious)?

I can never feel sorry for Brendon.

As for Rachel, she chooses to be with The Malignant Tumor, so she deserves everything she gets.

On another note, has anyone else noticed how negatively the editors are portraying these two? I mean, there is plenty of fodder, but it's almost like TPTB are apologizing for allowing these two anywhere near the Race. First, they showed Rachel's mini meltdown from last week during the intro credits. Next, they detailed pretty much every sordid detail of Rachel's Breakdown #2. Lastly, after they found the Euro, they played a clip of Brendon bragging about his PhD credentials, just before they showed Brendon and Rachel acting completely clueless about what to do.

spartini   

*gets chills* Do they go to Australia? That would satisfy the crying in the bush that we're all dying to see again. *rimshot*

Deep down I know she did it intentionally, but I laughed despite that when she said DiGiorno because it's such a BB staple that it made me think of BB and I was happy and excited for a new season of suck.

Shannon   

Brenda made a leap at the end, slipped in the cow poop and landed his stupid ass in a cow manure slide. I loved it! The only thing that went wrong was that Retched wasn't in the poo, face down, but I'll take what I can get.

tlh9   

I loved Brenda sliding in too... but what was cow crap doing on the finish mat?! Did they put that there especially for Brenda &/or Rachel? Was that Phil's idea, perhaps; Phil of the raised eyebrow? HA!

And who's uglier ~ Rachel or the witch?

(was that too mean?)

spartini   

I see that she's given up wearing pants, I suppose that was to be expected.

Watching him fall flat on his ass was spectacular, if only he'd dragged down the top heavy, Johnson & Johnson no (more) tears fiance with him.

Deductions for the following: No wookie boots (yet), she called him bookie, and her wife training is almost complete, where is the fiery girl who claimed to BE Vegas? It's almost not fun mocking her now.

Edited by spartini

tooletta   

Did I hear her correctly when she said she didn't know what a beard is? And how about the Bolivia comment? Bitch be stupid.

bhnole   

I would think Brenda is used to walking in Bull**** spending so much time with Rachel. Had to replay the fall at least 3 times.

PhilG   

I could have sworn she said "I don't know what a beard is" too...rewound it several times to make sure. But my wife insists she said something else. I was too lazy to turn the captions on.

Can someone remind me why we all were rooting for her by the end of last BB season?

MrsGryn   

She was the lesser of the evils, and she really did win a lot of comps during her season. Plus she was a lot less whiny when Herman wasn't around.

ff174   

I surely wasn't rooting for Rachel. I was rooting for that blonde whose hips had the span of an aircraft carrier (seriously, I forgot her name).

And I didn't like the blonde at all.

ETA: I looked it up, and the hippy blonde was named Porsche. It was killing me, and that scares me.

Edited by ff174

PhilG   

I tend to forget these people's names 10 minutes after the final episode of their season. I've watched every season of BB and would be hard-pressed to name 10 of them.