Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Brendon and Rachel

jerrye25   

talk her off the ledge over and over again

I skimmed a bit while reading this and I read it as talk her over the ledge at first. As Debbie Gibson once said, "only in my dreams"

chrysana   

From the show recap thread...

Without Gross Rachel's histrionics, the rest of the episode is pretty dull and anticlimactic.

Which is why they will continue to be cast in realty shows for years to come...they do bring the drama.

Wah. Wah. "I'm so stupid."

No argument there, hoohoo flasher.

I miss you cats soooo much when there is someone I can't stand on tv.

bhnole   

As annoying as these two can be you have to give Rachel credit on this leg's challenges. Correctly saw the Melon challenge as a problem (feel free to have fun with that)and convinced Brenda to switch.

Then knocked out the piano wire and bottle challenges to make up two hours flight time on 3 teams to finish 2nd.

TAR producers need to have a granny underwear challenge....I don't think Rachel knows how to wear any.

jerrye25   

In "Coming next week" of every episode of every she's been in, she's crying. I just don't get how he can put up with her on a day to day basis.

ff174   

I think I know what happened with hoohahgate.

Brendon yelled out "Show you're no quitter."

With all of the chaos, Rachel heard "Show your whole cooter."

It's a stretch, but that's what I'm going with.

ff174   

Just saw a promo for this week. In true Rachel/Brendon form, they are fighting. We're going to get the inevitable "Threaten To Quit" sub-drama.

angelmi   

OH FF174, I am busting out laughing at the show your cooter!! I just saw the promo for next week too, and yes I rolled my eyes almost as bad as COlton did last night on Tribal!

spartini   

The combination of her scrunched up face and whiney little snits and calling off the relationship was kind of awesome, completely expected and typical, but still enjoyable. Brendon calling Vanessa a triflin' ho? Again, expected and typical, but he's helping my hate reserve expand in size so I guess that's a good thing?

These two really need to switch it up and throw something new into the mix, their act is getting stale. Still holding out for the airport confrontation with Vanessa though. Rachel can be relied on for some pretty good bitchface confrontations with other women, and that's the only thing that keeps me coming back.

michal   

But Amazing Race is supposed to be FUN! It's not fair! Everybody hates us! We're just going to quit! Boo-hoo! At what point do you think they should look internally if this "always happens". Total trainwreck - good for my viewing pleasure, not good that they are loose in the world. I will admit my disappointment that they didn't finish last...

ff174   

Wow! Melting down over salami in beautiful Turin. I pray that they end up in India with some really difficult task, like wrestling a Brahma Bull.

Right now, I love seeing them on the Race. That feeling will diminish as they get closer to the end of the Race. In the meantime, Gross Rachel's meltdowns and Brendon's condescending attitude make me laugh, and bring back countless hours of recaps during their time on BB.

Edited by ff174

Shannon   

Each time I'm forced to see them I find an even deeper well of hate for them. They are two of the worse people on any reality show ever. And while I never thought of Retched as being good looking, she is beyond ugly when she cries, seriously, she should give it up, it's enough to make the audience puke. Please make them go away! Oh and I would have loved to see their faces when they found out that the washing of statues was pretty damn easy.

spartini   

At least we'll be able to meet Rachel's twin sister on Sunday, looks to be a cook of some kind, the resemblance is striking!