Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Brendon and Rachel

tooletta   

Just in case you were wondering how ridiculous they look in their profile pic, here ya go:

horrid.jpg

sbell111   

It will be interesting to see how well (or poorly) they work together on the race. It's true that this game is much different than BB in that each team is mostly responsible for it's own destiny. Whether you can work with one another, make good decisions, rebound from bad ones, and not implode is 90% of the game. Of course, the other ten percent is a combination of luck and whether the other teams like you.

demgirl   

Just in case you were wondering how ridiculous they look in their profile pic, here ya go:

What the...

Okay, given the ridiculous outfits we've seen from her, how the hell hard did she have to try to put together such a horrifying combo? Is that a dress? A shirt? Is she even wearing pants? And the leg warmers. Good lord, the leg warmers.

spartini   

Let's just hope there's a road block where one of them has to eat something disgusting. Rachel will come unhinged at the thought of not being able to eat off the same plate as Herman.

Thanks for posting the picture, my ovaries cringed in horror. CBS is running the risk of lowering the birth rate in any country that is exposed to Brendon, I don't know of a better mood killer than bookie and the beast.

Shannon   

Oh I so hope one or both of them are 'dragged through the mud by a farm animal', please please let it happen!!!

lap4423   

I. Am. Appalled.

Amazing Race, I had more respect from you than this! I expect this kind of casting from Grodner!

spartini   

Shannon, that is just...perfect!

I don't know how they HEEEEEEEY'ed their way onto another CBS show, but I bet the State Department's pissed, imagine having to go behind those two and claim to be from the same country? Foreign relations just took on an entirely new meaning.

Tsylyst   

I just had this image of Hillary Clinton shaking her head sadly and pulling out a Rolodex of world leaders' home phone numbers.

ff174   

I just saw this promo for The Race. You'll be happy to know that Rachel will freak out at least once. At least they aren't all matchy-matchy with the clothes, so that is something.

Warning: There are Flo and Mirna sightings in the clip.

Edited by ff174

Tsy, that's awesome. And probably gonna be needed after each episode.

Edited by nixiechick