Current occupation: Event Hostess

Connection to Teammate: Engaged

ff174   

Shit!

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!!

SHIT!!!!!!

Here is a link to their bio.

From that bio ...

Describe what you do: Cancer research via Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Imaging. I am investigating biological mechanisms in the human brain that may aid in preventing neurodegenerative disease; also involved in proliferation of various types of cancer.

How will these skills help you win The Race? I am a logical thinker and believe I am fairly proficient at cartography.

Dude owns every tool in his and his neighbors' tool sheds. And, he couldn't just say he is a good map reader? He has to say he is good at cartography.

Edited by ff174

gforce   
also involved in proliferation of various types of cancer.

Although I wouldn't be surprised, I'm not sure this is how he wants to say that.

Also, since cartography is the actual MAKING of maps, not reading them, Brendon is just as much of a pretentious douchebag as ever. At least he's consistent.

Shannon   

Dying laughing!

I forgot how much I hate hate hate every single part of them, then I saw their picture dressed like dancing leprechauns, and I remembered the festering hate.

ff174   

More; because I can.

Describe what you do: Just got off “Big Brother.”

First, I initially read this as "Just got off on Big Brother. Next, that is what she "does" for a living?

Edited by ff174

He's still a neadnderTALL proficient in making himself a basic tool and she's still the crow maggot he caves to

Too bad Tsy can't hack into CBS.com and replace their profile pix with the more accurate ones he used for this thread

spartini   

The pictures...oh the pictures are perfect! *dies*

After visiting Brendon's thread from last summer I'm dreading being exposed to him again so soon. But I'm taking preventative steps this time around and I've stocked up on enough novacaine to prevent undo pain and stress on my poor uterus. Though I have to admit, I'm looking forward to seeing if there is any underlying resentment of Rachel winning BB, I bet there is.

Tsylyst   

Tsy didn't choose those photos. Credit and potential lawsuits should be directed to MrsGryn.

I can't wait until Brenchel tries to team up with some poor idiots who don't know who they are or what they are getting into. Oh, and the inevitable lectures from Brandon when Rachel slips up and says something unintentionally offensive. Three countries later and he'll still be beating her over the head with it.

ETA.... Okay, I sucked it up and watched their video. The Cheerios commercial before their clip was about 1000 times more interesting. Basically, we got a good competitors, smart, a me and my man, a me and my million dollars, and Rachel saying they were "street wise" not once, but twice. Ten bucks says she was told by Brandon it was wise and not smart, cuz really, who says street wise? They blathered on about how they were playing for themselves this time, it was all them, no team work, and how they didn't have to make friends this time around. I wondered when they made friends before, but I'll let it slide.

Edited by nixiechick

ff174   

Credit and potential lawsuits should be directed to MrsGryn.

One of the elements of libel or defamation is that any representation of Brendon has to be false. Thousands of people would testify to his douchebaggery, so I think that MrsG is safe.

Shannon   

Not that I ever found Ratched attractive, but man are her looks fading fast! She's not that old, she looks really bad for her age, she looks like a hard-drinking drama queen who is often pasted out under a bar stool.

I never found Brenda attractive either *shudder* but he looks exactly the same. He's the total douchebag, nothing has changed.

What got me was them saying that they get to play together this time, no one will be voting one out, and because they are much stronger players when working together, they will be too fierce to lose. Now what I remember about the idiots, is that together they played a crappy game, it was not til one of them was booted that their game picked up, although for Brenda that didn't mean anything. I don't know why Retched won BB, other than the production company handing it to her, but at least she did win...alone.

Anyway, I hope they go out first, I don't want to watch them. At least Retched doesn't pretend to be a scientist anymore, although I'm sure it's Brenda who made her stop saying that, he can't take her being any sort of competition in his field of cancer-curer of the world! Pinky and the Brain try to ruin one of the best shows on reality TV.

gforce   

I kind of they stay around and they include India on the itinerary. The meltdown would be spectacular.

demgirl   

I really don't understand why this is being done to us. Do we deserve this, CBS? No, we do not. I understand that your contestants hate us for being snarky, and pointing out their foibles, and just generally mocking the highly mock-able, but really? Really? You owe us, CBS. We are your viewers. Your Nielsen numbers. You Live Feed buyers. This just seems remarkably unfair given all that we have done for your network. Inflicting Brendon and Rachel on loyal viewers three times in a period of less than two years is the sort of cruel and unusual punishment you'd inflict on, like, serial killers, if it weren't banned by the 8th Amendment.

spartini   

Here's a crazy, slighty whackadoo theory as to why CBS has the balls to release the silicone chested sequined deformed toe kraken upon us yet again. This is merely a chance for the universe to correct itself. It's the circle of reality TV. It's fair to say that Rachel went into BB last summer with a healthy amount of prehate from a few of us here, though I'm pretty sure I was the only one sitting at my computer with a torch ready to storm the house and drag her out by her fake plastic hair, but...

The fact that they have zero chance of being split up means that we will, for the most part, be united behind the prospect of them being eliminated. In these uncertain times isn't it just a little bit comforting that our shared dislike of a team can only serve to bring out some of the best snark and use of insults containing the words "douche" and "tool" on the entire internet?

I'm not happy that they're back, I'm freaking thrilled! Only because the first time Brendon utters "Nameen" and Rachel "HEEEEEEEEYYYYYY"s and I start looking around frantically for a puppy to punch all the brilliantly funny HTers will be there. Save a puppy, snark on Rachel and her bukie.

I hate that I retained bukie.