Name: Jamie Graetz

Hometown: Los Angeles

Current occupation: Federal Agent

Connection to Teammate: Federal Agents/Friends

ff174   

Bios

From the bios ...

Nary, about Jamie

Pet peeve about your teammate: She’s hard headed and selfish sometimes – and a little high maintenance. For example, she told her fiancée that she wanted a $20,000 ring!

Jamie, about Nary

Pet peeve about your teammate: She is so stubborn. Once she’s made a decision, it is an act of God to get her to change her mind.

There may be blood.

Didn't these two just effectively end their careers? Maybe I'm not understanding their jobs, but as federal drug agents, wouldn't they need their identities to be unknown? I would think they just made themselves, and anyone working with them, huge targets.

tlh9   

Nobody said they were federal *drug* agents, or was it in the full-length bio ~ which I haven't taken the time to read yet? There's all kinds of federal agents. Like Phillip! Ha!

from the bio....

Describe what you do: Enforce the controlled substance laws and bring criminals who grow, manufacture and distribute controlled substances to the criminal and civil justice system of the United States.

Plus both have a huge fear of being kidnapped while in another country and one added being in a foreign prison.

tlh9   

Ah. So I guess I should take the time to read the full bios!

In light of the above quote, doing TAR does seem a bit... odd, to say the least. Hmmm.