Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

William and Mark

ff174   

I finally took the time to figure out which one is Bopper, so yay me!

I must admit that they are annoying me a lot less than the first episode. And, they do seem like a couple of good guys. However, I will always have one major problem with them.

They! Helped! Rachel!

ff174   

Here is a video shot about one year ago. It features Bopper with his wife, talking about their proximity to the coal mine, and the effect on their daughter. It turns out that the coal dust from that mine is what has made his little girl so sick (she was taking 7 medications, at the time).

Their daughter makes an appearance about half way into the video. She looks kind of rough.

I'm rooting for the guy to win. Looks like his family needs a break.

lap4423   

For all those reality contestants who think OGG watches reality TV, they need to realize that OGG only watches Amazing Race 20. I mean saved TWICE by non-elimination! Rooting for these guys!

Was it just me or was Mark's dancing judged harder than the others? Yeah, he wasn't perfect, but some of his mistakes in the middle and late attempts didn't seem worse than what I saw the others make and they got clues while he got heat stroke.

bhnole   

I thought Border patrol got off very easy with a routine worse than Mark's later attempts.

Glad these guys are in since I can't find a reason to like any of the other teams.

everyone knows white men can't dance.....so the expectation was much lower for those other than Mark.

RACIST!

ff174   

I get the feeling that there was a little producer intervention concerning the judging of the dance routine. Seeing as it was a non-elimination, if these two would have taken a penalty for not finishing up the task, they would so far behind, that there would be no chance to build any suspense into next week.