Name: William “Bopper” Minton

Hometown: Manchester, KY.

Current occupation: Motorcycle Mechanic

Name: Mark Jackson

Hometown: Manchester, Ky.

Current Occupation: Former State Inspector

Connection to Teammate: Best Friends

ff174   

First of all, thanks to tsylyst for refusing to use "Bopper" as an actual name on the thread title. I refuse to ever support any team with a member who has such a ridiculous name as "Bopper."

Secondly, I agree with tsy (again), gforce and nixiechick. These two may be more annoying than Rachel; which is kind of scary.

These two are the reason why people make fun of Kentucky.

The inhabitants of Appalachia are offended by these two.

PhilG   

I love these guys too....I always root for the teams that say "screw it, let's have fun and if we win, so much the better." That's why the Globetrotters are among my all-time favorite teams.

ff174   

They did keep the hootin' and whoopin' down, this week, so they were tolerable.

However, I will never forgive them for helping Rachel in that Roadblock. There is no effing way that Rachel would have figured out the correct answer by herself. I am pretty sure that if they were in the US, they could be charged with a felony.

spartini   

Can't believe it, but I'm happy they weren't eliminated this week, not that I want them to win, but seeing a daddy cry gets to me. Plus you know there's going to be one hell of a hootenanny down in the hollow tonight watching them score some cash and being able to run at least one more leg. Good on y'all! PLUS: Stating that Italy is a tropical climate caught me completely off guard and had me rewinding to watch over and over again.

Edited by spartini

bhnole   

I am hoping they can catch the cousins or another team to run more legs after this. I like seeing teams who can still enjoy themselves and appreciate the opportunity they have while competing.

MrsGryn   

Plus you know there's going to be one hell of a hootenanny down in the hollow tonight watching them score some cash

This is hilarious!

I found myself very touched at BillyBob's emotions on the mat. And when the Border Patrol guys came over to offer half their winnings, I teared up. Dang it! Still can't understand a damn word they say but they have a good attitude and that is #1 for a team in my book.

Shannon   

What does it say about me that I can usually understand what they are saying? *hangs head in shame*

RCToros   

I never got annoyed by them, but maybe it's because I've lived my whole life deep in the South.

I also have no problems understanding them. Or maybe, it's some weird southern mind meld where I don't understand the words they're speaking, per se, but I get what they mean.

I also love how well they get along. Their childlike "best friends!!" sentiment really makes me like them as a team.