Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Who is going to win Survivor 24?

14 members have voted

1. Based on whim, pre-hatred or gut feeling, which new Survivor will win?

• Monica
    • Troy
    • Sabrina
    • Kat
    • Colton
    • Matt
    • Nina
    • Leif
    • Greg
    • Alicia
    • Kim
    • Kourtney
    • Bill
    • Michael
    • Jay
    • Christina
    • Jonas
    • Chelsea

spartini   

I wasted my vote on Kat just because it made me giggle. Xena.

The real winner of this season will be everyone who posts and reads here. Rather than the 2 or 3 douchey contestants we're usually gifted with they went full tilt batshit this season in their casting. Provided at least 50% of these people live up to their own biographies, this has a high potential to be entertaining. Or a complete and utter flustercluck. Either way, I'll be watching, and judging, and best of all, reading HT.

Edited: Because even as botched and butchered as my English is, even I know that Tthe is not a real word. Yet.

Edited by spartini

gforce   

I voted Christina, for the same reason as tooletta. Plus, she likes hiking! Unfortunately, my decision to vote for her ultimately means she is bound to fail. I haven't decided who is most annoying yet, so in the end I suppose that person should get my vote.

Shannon   

I went with Kourtney Moon because how can you not like the name Moon, and while I'm sure she'll disappoint me, I still like some of her (what seems like) quirkiness.

ff174   

I voted for Chelsea because she caught two chickens. Yeah, it's a stupid, but so is this show.

Edited by ff174