Sabrina Thompson

High School Teacher

Brooklyn, N.Y.; Age: 33

6737692007_07ddd916e4_m.jpg

Courtesy of CBS.com:

Name (Age): Sabrina Thompson (33)

Tribe Designation: Salani

Current Residence: Brooklyn, N.Y.

Personal Claim to Fame: Co-founder of a non-profit organization, WEEN, that has gained 43K members in just three years.

Inspiration in Life: My brother. He is three years older than me and I have always looked up to him. He introduced me to Hip Hop, sports and a great work ethic. He’s a great role model, husband and a father to his family.

Hobbies: Traveling, photography and painting.

Pet Peeves: People who put leashes on kids! Really?! Also, people who enter elevators or subways before others exit, people who spit and guys that constantly adjust their genitals.

3 Words to Describe You: Blunt, versatile and athletic.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Sandra Diaz-Twine, she’s a beast! She’s likable but it’s definitely about business. I appreciate her blunt style.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The challenge. Many things come easily to me so I want to see if this will be the ultimate challenge.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My skills as a supreme persuader because I used to book guests for talk shows. I adapt to all personalities since I teach high school in Brooklyn and my athleticism and excellent communication ability.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I have a superb balance of wit, athleticism and social charisma. I know how to stroke egos and get people to do what I want…then go for the kill when they least expect it.

ff174   

She's a germaphobe, and will call someone out for not washing their hands after going to the bathroom. Girl, not washing one's hands after doing their business will be the least of your problems. You are about to to live in a squalid cesspool for the next 39 (if you are lucky) days.

She also claims not to be the "Angry Black Woman," but goes on to say that her mouth is her biggest problem.

Still, I kind of like her, from her video.

Edited by ff174

Shannon   
People who put leashes on kids!

Blah blah blah blah, it's better than people who lose their kids or let their kids run into the street, etc., i mean a leash, you know with a bear or doggy on it, yeah, boy that's hell on a kid. How about people who put kids in a stroller, yeah, like a caged kid! yeah, or how about a crib so the kid doesn't fall on the floor, boy what jerks parents are!

And she likes Sandra...spit...hope she's gone quickly.

MrsGryn   

Seriously. My niece would take off like a shot when she had a chance. She was like a terrier who scented a badger.

She's got a non-profit named WEEN. There has to be a joke in there somewhere. Though it's a legitimate organization: WEEN.

And liking Sandra is a good thing! Sandra won twice without a great deal of athletic or even social skills.

PhilG   

That made perfect sense to me....she had to give it to one of the men, and what could she have done to screw up the mens' strategy more than that?

Trouble is, it's starting to look like the men may never make it to tribal for him to play it.

I think she pretty much ruined the whole game by giving Colton that idol. We knew Colton was a jerk after about 20 minutes of air time and she had spent a couple of entire days with him, so why? I remember her saying how funny she thought he was and since his idea of humor is jokes about little people and Helen Keller and hers is jokes about fat kids and cake -- I'm thinking they're two of a kind. I hope that idol comes back and bites her.

PhilG   

I think she pretty much ruined the whole game by giving Colton that idol. We knew Colton was a jerk after about 20 minutes of air time and she had spent a couple of entire days with him, so why? I remember her saying how funny she thought he was and since his idea of humor is jokes about little people and Helen Keller and hers is jokes about fat kids and cake -- I'm thinking they're two of a kind. I hope that idol comes back and bites her.

Well, she wasn't about to give it to one of the "Cool Kids"....she probably reasoned that he was weak, would be the first voted out, and could use the idol to at least put a crack in the Power Alliance. At the time it made sense--he was just a whiny self-pitying crybaby.