Kim Spradlin

Bridal Shop Owner

San Antonio, Texas; Age: 29

6737683459_e37f639845_m.jpg

Courtesy of CBS.com:

Name (Age): Kim Spradlin (29)

Tribe Designation: Salani

Current Residence: San Antonio, Texas

Personal Claim to Fame: Always being up for adventure! Opening my own business at age 26, working as a whitewater rafting guide, living at an orphanage in Thailand… Oh! And I can figure out what animal a person would be within five minutes of meeting them.

Inspiration in Life: My dad. He has this amazing way about him that draws people to him. He makes everything feel special - vacations, movies, lunch at Subway, me. He is never afraid and funny as hell. He gives the most amazing and perfectly timed pep talks!

Hobbies: Sand volleyball, reading and hanging out with really cool people.

Pet Peeves: Speed bumps, corny humor, people who honk to reprimand rather than as a warning, and really bad bridesmaid dresses (there’s no reason for that, really).

3 Words to Describe You: Passionate, warm and clever.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Probably Stephenie LaGrossa from Palau, because she’s a badass (total honey badger). Also, Elisabeth Hasselbeck because she was friendly but competitive and Amanda because she is tall.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: Truly for the thrill of it! Stepping away from the comfort of my little world and challenging myself. Proving I can do as well at this game as I’ve always thought I could.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: My mental toughness, wicked throwing arm (for a girl), and people sometimes underestimate my sneakiness.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I believe in treating all people with respect and honor. Why would you vote off someone who respects you?

gforce   

I predict she will be this season's "who is she?" person, just by looking at her. She'll make it at least half way through before the camera spends any time on her and she'll get booted just as I start to remember her name.

spartini   

I almost, kinda could maybe one day possibly not hate her. Also, I'm picking up a really strong Amanda Peet-ish vibe from her, not that that makes a difference one way or the other.

knewb   

Personal Claim to Fame: Always being up for adventure! Opening my own business at age 26, working as a whitewater rafting guide, living at an orphanage in Thailand… Oh! And I can figure out what animal a person would be within five minutes of meeting them.

Huh?

bhnole   

She moved way up my list this week....great job manipulating Troyzan and stomping out any damage done by Chelsea.

The men are idiots being lead to slaughter.