Greg Smith

Plastic Surgeon

Houston, Texas; Age: 64

6737672507_9407e86dbb_m.jpg

Courtesy of CBS.com:

Name (Age): Greg Smith (64)

Tribe Designation: Manono

Current Residence: Houston, Texas

Personal Claim to Fame: Board Certification in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery, receiving a 1st place award for research in reconstructive surgery, playing for “Doug Silvers & the Starliters” as an organ/pianist, 4th place as Campion Missouri State Wrestler Light Heavyweight and a marriage for 30 years to a true “soul mate.”

Inspiration in Life: Tarzan, who is empathic toward nature; kind, brave, noble, “manly,” and Scaramouche (the Raphael Sabatinni version) – a statesman, romantic, adventurer, swordsman and empathic toward the needs to women.

Hobbies: Art, music, adventure, entomology and primatology.

Pet Peeves: Inequity and deceit.

3 Words to Describe You: Creative, childlike, (but not childish) and honorable.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Coach Ben Wade – he seems to be a romantic, adventurer, poetic and creative.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The adventure, the challenge; to lose weight.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m of the jungle and part of nature.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Other than the misfortunes of contretemps, I hope to outwit, outplay, outlast.

spartini   

From his CBS bio:

Inspiration in Life: Tarzan, who is empathic toward nature; kind, brave, noble, “manly,” and Scaramouche (the Raphael Sabatinni version) – a statesman, romantic, adventurer, swordsman and empathic toward the needs to women.

*giggle shits herself* Oh thank you universe for giving us Greg. But wait...

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Coach Ben Wade – he seems to be a romantic, adventurer, poetic and creative.

He deserves to be booted first for even thinking that Benjamin could ever be considered romantic. If they end up bringing Benjamin back to frolic with this guy next season there will be hell to pay!

MrsGryn   

*screams with laughter*

Scaradouche, Scaradouche, can you do the fandango?

I guess being influenced by fictional characters is not in and of itself a bad thing, but it sure comes across as a douche-riffic thing to say.

spartini   

There should be an underwear clause on Survivor, the only styles allowed should be boxers or boxer briefs. No tighty whiteys or *gags* banana hammocks. The image of him walking around was more than enough, but when he started *gags* thrusting his hips (and package) around that was too much. I'm actually pining for Phillip's pretty pink panties at this point.

He's such an inspiration to me. Seriously, I'm sending Burnett my idea for a spin-off show. Survivor: Dementia Island.

Can you imagine having 16 seniors on an island (or in the BB house!) - none of whom could remember which alliance is theirs or where their friend went (who was voted out days ago)?

The concept was hysterical until it dawned on me that this fool is only 20 years my senior. *gulp*

I swear, it's DIRT!

lurker   

Cops, I just let Thing 1, home on an extended sick leave, watch a Golden Girls Marathon. He could be a male Rose! If they do cast Dementia Island, we must drink every time they say "Hah?"

angelmi   

What was his deal last night about the girls hating him because they hated their plastic surgeon, I was falling asleep and can't believe he said that, he is gross!! I would have been puking if he threw his dirty underware in the water boiling with my clothes too. Nasty!!