Alicia Rosa

Special Ed Teacher

Chicago, Ill.; Age: 25

6737672431_e292c46798_m.jpg

Courtesy of CBS.com:

Name (Age): Alicia Rosa (25)

Tribe Designation: Salani

Current Residence: Chicago, Ill.

Personal Claim To Fame: Completing my Masters degree as I am the first in my family to do so.

Inspiration in Life: I have yet to find someone to call my hero. I just continue to strive and work hard so that one day I might be considered an inspiration to someone.

Hobbies: Singing, running and spending money.

Pet Peeves: Bad manners (burping, farting), rushing and people who talk about themselves.

3 Words to Describe You: Confident, funny and ambitious.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Jenna Morasca from season six because she was the under dog; though she wasn’t necessarily strong but definitely a strategist.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I’ll make good TV.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m educated, intelligent and can strategize.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: People will underestimate me because of my good looks and I will show everyone how powerful I can be by using them to my advantage.

spartini   

At first I felt bad for her, it was only the first day and already she was so starved her ass was eating her shorts. Then she opened her mouth, repeatedly. The hate still stands, Just once I'd like to see a strong woman portrayed on television rather than an uber bitch with a short fuse and misguided belief that it all ends and begins with them all while claiming to be a strong woman. Bitch please.

Having said that, I hope she sticks around because she's going to be fun to "watch", and by watch I mean tear apart and mock mercilessly.

MrsGryn   

Don't you love the bikini thought? The only accessory it is missing is a giant arrow pointing to her boob keyhole with a sign reading "TRY TO LOOK AWAY! JUST TRY IT!"

ff174   

The only reason I hope she hangs around is that her boobs might pop out of her top. Other than that, I agree with g.

tooletta   

Loved that she was denied the HII and thought it was great when Probst called her RC performance, "pathetic". Pathetic, indeed.

Remember in her interview when she claimed she would "make good TV"? She was right, I suppose, because seeing her torch snuffed will be DOOG.

PhilG   

Yeah but now she's back with her 5 woman alliance....unless the other 7 take her out early, she could be here late.

chrysana   

Too bad the merge happened right after Colton got his karma payback. I think if Alicia's tribe had lost the immunity challenge, he tribe would have voted her out. I'm fearful that since she's made the merge that she might survive.