Leif Manson

Phlebotomist

San Diego, Calif.; Age: 27

6737683505_15741c13d1_m.jpg

Courtesy of CBS.com:

Name (Age): Leif Manson (27)

Tribe Designation: Manono

Current Residence: San Diego, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Smoking the best turkey, roasts and meats for big family events. Also, meeting and working with Billy Barty and Mickey Rooney in the same day.

Inspiration in Life: My daughter, who I want to provide the best life for. My closest family and friends, who have been there for me when I fall, and pushed me higher when I succeed. My father-in-law, because he is a perfect role-model. Not only is he brilliant, selfless, dependable, but he is also patient and always willing to give great advice.

Hobbies: Paintballing, snowboarding and weight-lifting.

Pet Peeves: Being taken advantage of and back-stabbers.

3 Words to Describe You: Agile, adventurous and perseverant.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Fabio, because his wit and skills were misjudged and underestimated but he outplayed them all in the end.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To build my own self-confidence and to become more knowledgeable on what to “survive” truly means.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am knowledgeable about the wilderness; I can tell direction without a compass regardless of day or night. I can fish and build fire without using modern tools. I’m definitely a handy man and very physically fit and strong.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Because I am beyond willing, ready and able to “outwit, outplay and outlast” all the others.

ff174   

He claims that he is the first Little Person to be on the show; what about Russell?

I got a feeling about this guy. It has to do with owning a lot of tools in the tool shed.

ff174   

Hi! My name is Leif. I haven't had one post here at HT since the actual show started.

I wanted to tell everyone that while I am a little person, I am not a mute. And yes, I am still in the game. I just can't be seen because there are so many bushes on the island. The fact that I haven't said one thing of value is because I am utterly, fucking useless; like tits on a bull.

Signed,

Leif

Shannon   

It's good when you realize and accept your true self, Leif. Good for you, now go home, you are taking up space.

ff174   

Hi! It's Leif again.

I became possibly the most useless contestant in the history of Survivor. How do I know this? I came to the Immunity challenge with my face all painted up, and Jeff made absolutely no comment about my clown face.

Anyway, I got voted out, tonight. That means that I ranked 9th. But, it's a competitive 9th place.

or is "box of pebbles" more appropriate.

Okay, I swear, I'm done with the politically incorrect tiny man jokes. For now.

Shannon   

But they are hilarious copssister

I'm guessing that casting didn't care if he had any potential at all, they saw little person and thought it would be good TV, because casting is as stupid as Leif's game play.

spartini   

I still want to know why he was sleeping in that box. I saw it on two different nights so this was somewhat of a "thing" for him, I'm really bothered by this. Beyond the point where it's even rational, I can't eat, I can't sleep, what's up with the box dude? Were there scavengers on the prowl and they were concerned Leaf would be carried off in the night? What the hell.

chrysana   

I only remember seeing the box once. Was there a lid? I'm wondering if being in a box would have kept out some of the wind...and if there was a lid it would have been warmer than sleeping under that shelter.