Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Kat Edorsson

Shannon   

She said they do everything together, even live together, then her actions with him, just really weird. But then she's really weird anyway, and I don't find her money-butt face attractive, she's just been a total waste on the show in my opinion. But I did like her getting it just where she thought she was sticking it, buh-bye, have fun on the all-men jury this week. Boy was she ever shocked, that was priceless.

PhilG   

After reading that article, I find it even more offensive that she deprived Tarzan of that time with his wife....if they truly spent all that time together as she claimed, she had to know how important that would have been to him. Knowing that moves her from "thoughtless kid" to "selfish brat" in my ledger.

MrsGryn   

The very fact that she took such delight in the coming blindside of an ally shows she actually does have a mean bone in her body. Several, in fact.

LOVED this episode. The family visits always make me cry and getting rid of this outright fucking moron was the best tribal council all season. She's 22 years old. Spare me. She just comes across as someone who has been coddled and rewarded with trophies for coming in fourth in a field of five, and thus has no clue how to cope when real life knocks you down a few times.

chrysana   

Kat has been priceless during the last two episodes. Her reaction during the blindside was GREAT, and last night her bittercakes ROCKED. It looked like she was crying when they talked about Tarzan putting her bikini bottoms on his head. I wouldn't want Tarzan putting my bottoms on his head, but I sure wouldn't cry about it.

Kat is going to be a loose cannon during the questions and vote.

ff174   

Wow! Color me shocked!

The way Kat's eyes rolled back in her head during the last two tribals, as well as the dismissive sneer she had plastered to her face, I figured we were in for a few helpings of bittercakes.

Then she unleashes that whole schtick about heart surgeries and having babies and that she lurves everyone. I didn't expect that.

MrsGryn   

Call my cynical, but that was pulled out of her ass for sympathy and shock value. I'd like to know the actual diagnosis/condition first before I believe this chick. And yes, my opinion is colored by the fact that I find her a vacuous little twerp.

And my first reaction to when she said she was going back for more surgery so she can get pregnant? "I guess her cousin really wants kids."

ff174   

I'm pretty sure I remember reading about her open heart surgeries somewhere, pre-show.

Someone posted the following picture that shows what looks like a scar.

Kat's scar from survivorjunkies.com

Edited by ff174