Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Kat Edorsson

She is, but if she was planning to use the birth control herself she'd need a lot of instructions on where to put the pill.

Something about her always reminds me of Beaver Cleaver and when she was talking about hoping she didn't catch 'pendicitis it was more real than ever.

ff174   

I don't put her in the adorable category, but she is cute.

If the worst thing about Kat is that she isn't too bright, that is a big plus, in Survivor.

Basically, she's harmless ... and useless in this game. She just doesn't have the guile to go very far. I don't think she gets in the top 5.

spartini   

Kat blindly stumbled upon my new favorite word. Rantics, which is quite apt when directed towards Tarzan. Granted that wasn't the particular piece of fruit she was attempting to pick, but good on ya you Zena freak. Good on ya.

Shannon   

I think she's a waste of space on a show that only has room for so many players. It always pisses me off when someone useless and unworthy gets a spot, and I don't give a crap about whether or not she's cute, I want good players. ACK!

gforce   

Wow. So much enthusiasm for her... cousin?

Interesting.

ETA: The parting comments were priceless. Another try to redeem herself? Yeah, right.

Shannon   

I found it all kinds of funny, while she walked away crying over it not being someone else getting the happy happy joy joy blindside. Boohoo Kat, you sure showed them.

ff174   

Wow. So much enthusiasm for her... cousin?

Yeah, that was a little too "Deliverance" for me.

However, all y'all are so mean. Sure, she overplayed her hand, but there is not a mean bone in her smokin' hot body.

There is a difference between being clueless and outright nastiness. Kat is clueless. She ain't a bad person.

Edited by ff174

bhnole   

She is only 22 but really has the emotional age of a ten year old.

Totally clueless and wow some weird crap with her cousin....what was with getting on all fours to crawl up to him????