Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Colton Cumbie

spartini   

Everything about this kid screams not to trust him, it's been pointed out twice now that he does nothing at camp but is more than happy to call the shots and demand who goes in which order. Even his douche in repose stance is throwing off some major body language, "I'm too good for this." Why can't they see this?

chrysana   

Perhaps their thinking long term, that no one will vote him to get the money? Either that or no one else is talking and comparing notes so people seem to be happy to vote the way scum-bag-Colton wants as long as their name isnt' going on the parchment.

Shannon   

They are all boring me, so I don't care who wins at this point. But I wouldn't mind Colton getting all the way to the end and then getting a Russell and not getting one single vote. I'd like to see him be bashed that way. But if he got any votes or won, ACK!, no do not let that happen! I thought Russelll was robbed the first time, because he did work his butt off, but Colton, he's too disgusting even for me.

gforce   

I don't want him even getting anywhere near second or third, and getting any kind of runner-up money. Of course, maybe he'll win America's Favourite. Ha!

tlh9   

Does 3rd place get money? I thought just 1 & 2 did... or now that they have the vote with 3 left, have they included them in the runner-up money?

While it would be viscerally satisfying to see the little snot get all the way to the end (and you *know* he'd think he had it in the bag) and then get ZERO votes... I don't want the entitled little jerk to get any more money than his family already has to give him, either.

So... a MAJOR blind-side would be the next best.

Speaking of which, what is WRONG with the men's tribe, that when they went to that tribal council that the women were supposed to go to, at *Colton's* insistence... WHY did they not speak briefly among themselves, and blind-side the ass-hole then?!?!?! That would really have been sweet. The fact that they didn't do this, hurts my brain in trying to figure out why the hell not. Did it really occur to no one?! Really?? (I know y'all probably asked this question before, but I haven't had a chance to comment til now!)

gforce   

From what I can tell from Wikipedia, second place gets $100,000 and third place gets $85,000 most seasons, although the prizes do seem to vary a little season to season. It looks like everyone gets something, so I'm already annoyed that Colton will get anything other than a bad case of dysentery.

chrysana   

Count me in on the blind-side-the-asshole train. I only wish it had already happened. I think this season is filled with player who are content to follow so long as their name isn't going to be written down. Not much strategy going on and most seem to be thinking individually.

I totally agree with not wanting Colton to get any money. But, I am going to take solace in the fact that when he is back on the streets of America, he will be a hated man...much like HWSNBN, the grandma's dead dude, Russell, Rachel and Herman. I'm sure he will have followers, but I think his haters will out number those who shun him.

PhilG   

I'm pretty sure everyone who appears gets something...I once heard the figure $ 2,500 for the first player eliminated tossed around, increasing by $ 500-1000 for each successive player knocked out.

Shannon   

Really? I guess I thought all reality show members got the regular SAG rates and maybe some consolation prizes, like a board game & Rice-a-Roni for life.

gforce   

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

I don't think it was appendicitis, but rather the evil finally started seeping out because one body was longer enough to hold it.

Anyway, good riddance to the little jackass.