Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Colton Cumbie

RCToros   

Gah! And I thought self-pitying Colton was intolerable...

Now, we have arrogant Colton, version 2.0. He is such a horrible gay, I'm surprised Grodner didn't snatch him up for BB first.

ff174   

Oh no he di'n't!

Did he just refer to an African American man as ghetto trash?

What an insufferable prick.

ff174   

I really can't stand this guy, but I'll give him credit. In week one, he was a crying, sniveling, little bitch. However, last night, he quickly assembled the anti-Musclehead alliance, and was kind of running things.

Which now makes him a cutthroat, douchebag of a bitch.

PhilG   

I have a lot of gay friends, and I don't know one who isn't completely turned off and/or offended by this guy.

gforce   

Colton is an effing little ignominious troll. Is there a group or minority that he won't offend? It appears not. What kind of weird, sick dynamic is going on in that tribe that he seems to have control over it? It boggles the mind.

chrysana   

I wanted to like him, but, no.

He reminds me of a teenage girl. I have a classroom of eyerolling, my-shit-doesn't stink, drama-queen, attitude filled, 14-year-olds and he'd fit right in.

I hope daddy cuts off his trust fund tonight for being an utter disgrace of a human being. He better hope his housekeeper doesn't get any ideas from The Help.

Seriously though, this kid needs to learn to keep his mouth shut for his own safety. Someone is going to beat the shit out of him one day and leave him for dead in a ditch.