Christina Cha

Career Consultant

West Hollywood, Calif.; Age: 29

6737672471_0dc70322d5_m.jpg

Courtesy of CBS.com:

Name (Age): Christina Cha (29)

Tribe Designation: Salani

Current Residence: Hollywood, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Senior year of college when I was president, my class won 5th place amongst several universities for the Honda Fit Advertisement Campaign.

Inspiration in Life: Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi with his inspiration of enrollment and empowerment in transforming people in non-violence movement and Winston Churchill. I know they contradict. However, he is one of the most sophisticated and insightful politicians who will go down in history as one of the world’s most admired leaders.

Hobbies: Snowboarding, writing and hiking.

Pet Peeves: When people have poor follow-up skills.

3 Words to Describe You: Fearless, unstoppable and empowering.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Kristina on Redemption Island because she likes to take the lead and stands up for herself. I’m the same way. My sense of humor, though, is very sarcastic and dry like Francesca Hogi.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to play the game because I know I can do it and it looks like so much fun! I also hope this show will bring my family closer together.

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m very great at delegating, instructing, leading, organizing and problem solving. I can build a fire, fish, spear fish (sort of) and build shelter.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: Survivor needs a funny, goofy and cute Asian girl! It’s time to represent.

spartini   

How the heck did she get cast? There's a little pre-love gushing already for her just from reading her bio.

ff174   

So, according to her, Asian women can't be goofy.

The thing is that goofy doesn't play well in Survivor. One does not have time to be goofy, because one's time is better spent figuring how to rip the heart out of your fellow opponents, and still make you vote for them at the end.

I doubt that we will ever hear a jury member claiming that they voted for someone because they were goofy.

However, what do I care. She's easy on the eyes, and that works for me.

MrsGryn   

That is a very impractical bathing suit for for this show. I predict lots of blurrage as those puppies flop out during running challenges. I also predict ff174 and jerrye25 wear out their reverse buttons on their respective DVRs.

Name dropping Gandhi's middle name? Seriously?

jerrye25   

Yeah, I was on the fence about the Survivor this year but I've thought about it and have decided that I will be watching.

I'm rooting for Christina as my underdog favorite this year. She's been outcast since day one when Alicia decided to pick five girls to form an alliance with and Christina didn't happen to be one of them.

Alicia and Colton were about as nasty to her, with their cockroach, comparison as I've ever seen anyone be on this show, but then that's all we might expect from such losers. What shocked me even more was Tarzan telling her he would never be friends with her in real life. Who does that?! Why?

If she deserves even one particle of the treatment she's had then the editors really should show it to us.

ff174   

She is a lot better person than me. There is no way that I would have offered comfort to that shitstain of a maggot, Colton.

ff174   

I am starting to really like her ... in the shallow end of the pool, that is.

angelmi   

Blur box was in force last night during the comps, lots of boobs and butts showing in those tiny bikinis last night.

Edited by angelmi

chrysana   

I wish the editors would show us why Christina's so hated. I know she wasn't on the beach when Alicia picked her alliance (and I'm hoping that alliance turns their back on Alicia real soon), but that doesn't explain why they treat her so horribly.

I have to give Christina credit, because if I was treated the way she's been treated, I think I'd be walking off the game. I know it would be too much for me to handle.

The point where the anti-Christina-environment became clear to me was when she supplied Troyzan with the information that her team had suggested her name would be written down at Tribal Council. If you're that slow/dense/special, I wouldn't trust her at all in my alliance either.

Now, the way they treat her is terrible - but her brain is clearly stocked with less pebbles than Leif.