Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

TAR 20

jerrye25   

I don't know if I can do it. I really like the show but I'm not sure if I can watch. I may have to just put it on mute and hope they get kicked off early. But unfortunately, they are pretty good competitors.

ff174   

They are good competitors. However, I am hoping their downfall is driving/navigating. I remember her talking about her driving escapades during BB, and she said that she had racked up a shit-load of tickets.

Assuming that Brendon refuses to let her drive, that means that she will be a navigator. Rachel is a lot of things, one of them being a ditz. If the are in India, I could see her navigating them right into the Indian Ocean.

jerrye25   

Wait, when you use India as an example, you're just assuming that they'll make it past that "one of you will be kicked out before the race starts" competition they sometimes have.

This is gonna be a tough one.

But as always, I will look forward to recapping an early episode. It allows me to get out my aggressions in a responsible way.

ff174   

How long do you think it will take Rachel to say "No one gets between me and my clue box."

PhilG   

Wait, when you use India as an example, you're just assuming that they'll make it past that "one of you will be kicked out before the race starts" competition they sometimes have.

My bet is if Brenchel would be knocked out that way, they'd edit the show and take out that rule so they could stick around...

Goofus   

I may actually have to break down and watch this season. Brendon controlling every move Rachel makes while she tries to compete might just lead to an epic battle which really would be worth watching.

Sophy   

Dave and Cherie Gregg - Connection to Teammate: Married Clowns

BWAH! EEEEK!

Clearly I am torn between amusement and terror.

I do love how on this CBS page, both Rachel and Brenda admit their team's biggest challenge will be Brenda's impatience.

Edited by Sophy

ff174   

Did the bios specify? Are they clowns that are married, or married clowns?

Actually, they refer to themselves as "Ambassadors of Laughter."

You can put lipstick on a pig, and it's still a pig. You are fucking clowns. Own it.

Speaking of clowns, I'll have more to say when Rachel and "Its" thread opens up. Right now, I am too horrified for words.

Edited by ff174