Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Survivor 24: One World

ff174   

SPOILER ALERT!!

Looks like the promo monkeys at CBS screwed up. They have posted the linked picture, that shows one particular contestant with the idol in their hand.

Oopsie!

uaintjak   

While I know this may not be viewed as the most exciting season of Survivor, I have to say that so far I really like it. In a year I may not remember much about it, but every once in a while I do enjoy seeing a more "laid back" Survivor without all the vitriol and venom, and, most importantly, without seeing some huge dickwad making it to the end.

As long as Alicia goes home next, I mean.

Kim is playing a flawless game, and she's doing it without being some megabitch crazy dickwad. I really really like her. I also like Chelsea and Sabrina. Any one of the three winning I'd be ok with (but mostly Kim).

Loudmouth Bitch Alicia and Tits On A Boar Christina need to go home now, and this will be one of the more satisfying Surivors (for me) in seasons.

I agree. So far Kim has played flawlessly. Her manipulation of dumb ass Alicia to get out Tarzan was awesome. Even her willingness to dump Chelsea if needed shows me her head is in the game at all times. She deserves the win.

bhnole   

It would be a huge upset for anyone but Kim winning this thing.

Already guaranteed final 4 with idol and playing a perfect social game.

Shannon   

Like with Colton (was that his name?) I do not believe how easily led these people are. I know as a viewer I have lots more info than they do but seriously, you get someone like Kim out, you don't follow her. Oh well. I'm still wondering how the men in the jury will vote, Kim may not be such an easy shoe in, juries make crazy votes from what I've seen in the past. How long will Kat hold her hate for these women who done her wrong, just how will she vote. I think the season has been boring and with Tarzan, rather sickening, but I think the finale should be pretty darn good.

chrysana   

As long as Alicia goes home next, I mean.

Agreed. If Christina lasted longer than Alicia, Alicia's head would explode. That would be fabulous.

This season's been a bit of a dud. But, I am liking how the girls have stuck together. That never seems to happen.

gforce   

No shock with Kim winning, that's for sure. Most predictable outcome in recent memory, not that she didn't deserve it.

Wow, Jeff gave Colton a good raking over the coals during the reunion show. The whole part with his mother was pretty awkward.

I was expecting a super bitter jury, based solely on bitchface during the last few tribal councils. No surprise Kim won, I wonder if the other 2 actually had any questions directed at them during the Final TC and were just edited out.

They spent way too much time on Colton at the reunion, while I'm happy with the way Probst called him out I could have done with more time spent on other cast members.

bhnole   

Kim was probably the most rounded player in a long time and deserved the win.

Strong at comps, the social game and working multiple alliances to ensure she moved on every week. Even cut Kat loose when she realized the support was not there to keep her instead of fighting it so hard that she risked exposing her own agenda.

ff174   

I'm bringing this over from the little maggot's (Colton) thread.

So...unless I am mistaken this little poop smear will be back next season?

If you want to be spoiled regarding the little maggot's return ...

No. Colton will not be back, next year.

If you want to know who will return.

Jonathan Penner and Mike Skulpin (the dude who fell in the fire) and Russell ...

... Swan. I just wanted to give some of you a little scare.

I also read on another site that one of the returnees may be Andrew Savage, but that was from an earlier posting. The article I read was posted later, and seemed to be pretty sure as to Penner, Skulpin and Swan.

Edited by ff174

PhilG   

If I were the betting type, the first 2 names you listed would have been the two I expected to be there. Don't remember the third one you name...the one ting I was amazed Probst didn't ask Colton was if he was feeling better.

RCToros   

I was a little disappointed in the lack of fireworks and guns blazing during the Q&A portion of the final tribal council. I mean, yay for Kat for her personal growth. Really wasn't expecting that. The delusions of grandeur that Troy and Alicia suffer from was... no surprise.

But glad to have a likable winner. Team Kim all the way.

angelmi   

Did you see Tarzan's jury video where he was putting on go go boots that looked like girls from the 70's and jeans from the 70's he could not even snap, he can not be a dr.