Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Survivor 24: One World

spartini   

Last night was so pathetic the only thing that made me perk up a little was the urn they keep the votes in. Anyone else notice how cheap and tacky that thing is? It looks like a pre-school craft project, but that's an insult to pre-schoolers. I get it, the thrill is gone, this isn't your first time at the rodeo, but have a little pride in your job. Actually, the entire build for tribal council has a last minute no thought behind it look to it this season. Normally I don't pay that close attention to any of this stuff but this cast is just not doing it for me. And seeing the state of the women next week I'll pick apart tree mail if I have to.

tooletta   

From the awesome show recap by MrsG:

They think if they tough it out, it’ll create a bond or harden them to the elements or Ben the Bachelor will helicopter down and whisk them away to Switzerland. But no, they just get cold and wet.

Bitches got lucky.

Amazing recap, MrsGryn

Jeff says it’s a “reverse duh double duh dare on you!” to Colton, who rambles something about how women nurtures him. Gad, I hate Colton.

This could have been my favorite Peachy-ism of all seasons....if it had been said while flinging Colton's immunity idol into the fire.

Smug is a staple for BB - but never acceptable on Survivor.

spartini   

I don't know who exactly said it, but one of the women actually uttered the words, "But we're girls"...that entire tribe is dead to me. Don't care that they won, don't care that some of the men were being dicks, if you're going to claim fragility and being too delicate because of your sex what the hell are you doing on Survivor, and more importantly, what are you doing in my gender? What a bunch of bitches. Give me whackadoo (Troyzan) and smug arrogant prick (Colton/Matt) any day of the week.

angelmi   

Great Job MrsG, i was laughing at the guy asking for the other 2 votes, never seen that before. Could not figure out what Colton said after that. Previews for next show looks like we are in for a men cat fight. So glad to see Matt go, now Colton needs to take his stupid hand out idol and go!

gforce   

Well, that was probably the stupidest move I've ever seen in all the years I've been watching this show. What are they thinking?? Why are they all so beholden to Colton? The whole idea makes so little sense that it actually rather bothers me. It seems that Jay and maybe Jonas are the only ones who haven't taken complete leave of their senses, but even they just seemed to go along to get along.

Blech!