Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Survivor 24: One World

ff174   

Contestant spoilers have been running rampant on other sites. Here is a good site that spoils possible contestants for One World.

Lots of purdy girls. Except that one of them lists her profession as a "Party/Beach goer."

Eeesh!

By the way, One World? Is Bono involved with this?

Edited by ff174

MrsGryn   

The scuttlebutt is that all the contestants live together on the same beach, but are still divided by tribes. Heck, I think a better idea would be one big tribe and nothing but individual immunity up for grabs. That would cause a lot more wheeling and dealing and scrambling for alliance members.

spartini   

Please oh please oh please let Lilbit be someone I can get behind, please don't let him overcompensate and be a raging dick. Also, the guy standing behind Lilbit looks like Richard Branson and Mute Rick from this last season had a baby.

Ohhh, judging people based purely on a picture, how I've missed this.

I'm so glad they are done with redemption island.

My idea would have been cool tho. Have 21 players in the beginning. As the first 7 are voted off they stay together on a seperate part of the island-redemtionny-like.Also,the 14 are divided into 2 teams by drawing new buffs) at that point they come back in as an "alliance" and join the competitions and immunity challenges. Let's tell jeff

ff174   

I won't believe Russell isn't part of the cast until premiere night. He's short enough to be tucked in behind one of those kneeling down in the picture.

ETA: For 41 years old, Monica is sporting a pretty decent body.

Edited by ff174

This article has a lot of good information about the new twists.

The way hidden immunity idols are played will also be different in season 24. This time, there will be two idols hidden at the camp — one for each tribe — but finding your tribe’s idol does not guarantee your safety. Instead, as Probst explains, “When you find the idol, you can’t use it for yourself. You have to give it to someone from the other tribe.”

I like this idea. I LOVE that Redemption Island has floated off somewhere and I'm curious how the dynamics of the game might change, with the whole gang living together. I'm going to reserve my judgement about the DIY Challenges. Time will tell.

ff174   

A gay Republican?

Isn't that some kind of tortured oxymoron?

Are we sure that little dude in the front isn't Russell?

The African American Gentleman looks like Crabman from My Name Is Earl

Edited by ff174