Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

BB6 - Janelle II

VOTE VOTE VOTE!! Our Janie deserves the $25,000!!!

Trying to vote...Text message won't go through. Any suggestions? Is there an online voting system?

teddi   

Guess I can retire my feeds for the season and just watch some paint dry. Gotta be more interesting than watching those two.

Janie's still the winner, IMO. Hope she wears her tiara in the finale......you know when she's awarded the 25 grand and Boogie and Erika realize that Janelle is still America's Prom Queen, win or no win.

Coisty   

If the vote will be opened on CBS site it won't show up there until after the West Coasters watch it.

Janie in my opinion won this game twice.... She is the GREATEST PLAYER in BB HISTORY!!!! shame that she doesn't have the cash though!

Alise   

Janie is the competition queen no doubt about it. Unfortunately, the buxom blonde doesn't have a strategic bone in her body. BB is more a social and strategical game than winning competitions, and there she failed miserably.

You cannot hide in the HOH room for weeks on end, and expect the game to come to you. It just doesn't work that way. Part of BB is to hang out with people, talk to them, find out what's really going on in the house. Many people in the house commented on the fact that Janelle 'thought she was better than them', because that's what her actions spoke to them. You cannot win this game like that. A little less HOH and POV, and a lot more socialization may have still kept her in with a chance to beat Will face to face as the F2.

Edited by Alise

Coisty   

Janie is the competition queen no doubt about it. Unfortunately, the buxom blonde doesn't have a strategic bone in her body. BB is more a social and strategical game than winning competitions, and there she failed miserably.

You cannot hide in the HOH room for weeks on end, and expect the game to come to you. It just doesn't work that way. Part of BB is to hang out with people, talk to them, find out what's really going on in the house. Many people in the house commented on the fact that Janelle 'thought she was better than them', because that's what her actions spoke to them. You cannot win this game like that. A little less HOH and POV, and a lot more socialization may have still kept her in with a chance to beat Will face to face as the F2.

I can not agree with the second part of your comment. Maggie is the perfect example of that. The Nerdherd hid up in the HOH all the time. Janie did hang out with people.... she is probably one of the most loyal {along with Howie} to those who at least spoke to her in a half way decent manner! Just my opinion and I do except that yours does differ.

Alise   

I always felt the Nerdherd won because the Sovs imploded on themselves. The Sovs should have let Rachel lead them, and they would have cleaned up, Kaysar was not a tactical leader in any sense of the word and the rest of them didn't have a clue about strategy (unless you count James, but he was so busy trying to fight off moves from his own alliance they couldn't look to him for any help). I abhored the Nerdherd, they were nasty, evil people, but they won because they never strayed from the alliance and were methodical about their game play.

gforce   

I think Janey is great - she was a class act on exiting the house and you know in the end, when she hears what some people said about her (I'm looking at James in particular), she'll just say "whatever!" and move on.

She has been, is, and always will be the Big Brother All-Star in my books! *cries single glistening tear*

merlynn   

This sucks, but I love the girl. She made the power move when it was needed. I'm sorry she lost to those two but I love that she took out Will before she went. At least she will have dignity which is more than Erika can say.

swsa   

Once upon a time I just wanted her to stay long enough to make it to the jury. Then I wanted her to not just be Will's mindless puppet. She came up short of the win, but she fulfilled everything else I wanted from her this season. She's still the most strangely entertaining hamster to watch (seriously, I'm not sure why but the room changes when she enters), and she can still crack my shit up like no one else in that house. I'm glad we got one last awesome soundbite from her before she left. "Who's the bunny now, bitch?"

Off to vote.

Lausana   
Many people in the house commented on the fact that Janelle 'thought she was better than them', because that's what her actions spoke to them.

That's a typical comment when someone's jealous, whether in the BB house or in life. I mean the game was rigged for her, right?! ha, I wish.

I think she did great, there was no way for her to win with that final 4.

Coisty   

Janelle's site doing a fan book for her....

Janelle's site, www.janellepierzina.org , is doing a fanbook that will include fan messages for her. She will receive the book. E-mail your messages to janellefanbook@gmail.com

I think Janey is great - she was a class act on exiting the house and you know in the end, when she hears what some people said about her (I'm looking at James in particular), she'll just say "whatever!" and move on.

She has been, is, and always will be the Big Brother All-Star in my books! *cries single glistening tear*

Total agreeance. Except I wish you would have used another phrase instead of "class act," cause that phrase has taken on a whole different meaning. But, the sentiment… yeah.

fanelle   

I have had so much fun watching Janelle play the game and am completely bummed that she's not in the final 2. Been playing the Springsteen tune, "Janey, Don't You Lose Heart" in her honor tonight.