Tsylyst

Pre-show Discussion

spartini   

There are a lot of things that FUG is. Being stupid about promoting the show is not one of them.

Well if you're going to drag reason and logic into this I have no choice but to concede to your well thought out and very reasonable post.

I still contend that FUG sucks balls.

PhilG   

Seems to me the 2 statements (not being stupid and sucking balls) aren't mutually exclusive....plenty of smart people suck balls on a daily basis. I've worked for many.....

uaintjak   

I don't want Boogfuck to die before the show airs. I want him to die on the live feeds. Preferably when Skippy is asleep so we get to see Nurse Tammy stroll in and half-heartedly try to revive him (and then to probably die herself when she gets whatever fucking nasty mouth disease you can get from a dead Boogfuck).

It's the only way I'll have closure.

ff174   

I don't want Boogfuck to die before the show airs. I want him to die on the live feeds.

Cosign!

ETA: Here is a link to CBS voting site. Each day ...

Fuck it. Read it for yourselves.

My dream 4 would be Howie, Dan, Janelle and Will.

My nightmare 4 would be Enzo, DICK!, Boogfuck and Natalie

Edited by ff174

spartini   

Wait, which Natalie? Didn't shower while she was in the house Natalie or freaky milk producing Natatas?

Missyae/Jim latest spoiler:

Friday's Superpass Rumor Control show is supposed to be hosted by Janelle and Rachel

On tomorrows rumor control show, I think thats the name right? Dont be shocked for some "technical problems", Adam P and Matt are ready

The spoiler still sticks by his story of the Mentors being Dan, Boogie & Janelle. He's said Rachel was 'iffy' and CBS had another one as backup. CBS wanted two males & two females that were considered two 'good' ones and two 'bad/evil' ones. Dan & Janelle are the good ones, for sure.

Edited by goobie

uaintjak   

I would seriously take anyone over Boogfuck. Anyone.

Rachel. HerMan. Nastalie. Enzo. Kalia. Nose Picker Adam. Maggie. Ivette. The Nadria. Cowtard. I would take Chicken Fucking George.

Any. One.

ff174   

As of right now, there are conflicting reports.

TheGameSurvivor, who ever that is, says most likely Rachel.

Someone named CrystalEiserman, apparently a reliable spoiler, has unequivocally stated that Britney is in.

On another note, Jessie and Natalie are receiving the least amount of votes in that lame-assed poll. Do you think that FUG will get the hint.

Yeah, neither do I.

What happened to Janelle and Rachel? Hmmmm

Chelsia Hart ‏@ChelsiaHart

I'm hosting #RumorControl tomorrow with a special in-studio guest who will be dishing the dirt on the #BB14 HG's - you won't want to miss!

2 hours ago

tlh9   

My favorite four is the same as FF's ~ Howie & Janelle, Dan, and Dr. Will. There's some people I'd actually enjoy seeing again! As would, I suspect, most real BB fans. Which is why it would never happen.

PS: Wait... on the CBS link, they're not letting us actually vote on who *will* or *should* come back, only who we *think* is coming back. What kind of crap is that?!

PPS: And am I the only one who is noticing that we don't have any really good-looking hamsters this year, especially among the men? Even that Kara girl, who's a model? She's got a nice figure, and is kinda cute, but not gorgeous (at least not in my opinion, disagree if you like).

Not that any of this is necessarily a *bad* thing... a lot of us have wanted to see more "average" people. And they *have* had some average to homely people in past seasons, but usually there's some obvious eye candy in both sexes, too.

Edited by tlh9

PhilG   

Kara looked a lot better in Playboy (and I mean her face, pervs) than she did in that still....

I don't want Boogfuck to die before the show airs. I want him to die on the live feeds.

That would bring me back to recapping thisquick. Hopefully it would be an endurance challenge - he loses, the rest of us win.

Per CBS: Every day leading up to the premiere, we'll tell you which of these HouseGuests are not returning, so check back daily to watch it all unfold!

Today, they greyed out Evel Dick and Gnat. Yay!

I'm still sticking with the rumor that it will be Dan, Boogie and Janelle. No confirmation from the spoilers as to whether Rachel backed out or not. If CBS sticks to the plan, they need another "evil/bad" female mentor. IF we believe Grodner and there is nobody from BB13 returning, Britney is the only other choice on that list.

Here's a schedule of the shows on Superpass.

Jun Song's take on the new hammies is a pretty fun read.

PhilG   

I just read this quote from Grodner on another site:

"It's not people from last season," she explains. "But the truth is, there are some people we love to watch, and it will be interesting to see how they handle coming back."