Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Laurence & Zac

Shannon   

I had pre-picked these two as the team I was going to like, what a prizeprick the old man is. crap I feel sorry for the son, no wonder these kids go out on a boat around the world alone, it's better than being home with dad.

PhilG   

Wow--2 straight seasons I can't bring myself to root for a parent/offspring team--and they're usually the ones I gravitate to right away.

Marcus Pollard FTW...

ff174   

Geez, Laurence. What was with the second degree concerning Sandy's lack of familiarity with sewing? You kept hammering away at her because she hasn't embraced her inner womanhood by not carrying around a needle and thread in The Amazing Race Fanny Pack?

Next on The Amazing Race: Laurence extols the virtues of being "barefoot and pregnant."

spartini   

I'm glad he's as big a tool as he has been, I had instant dislike from the beginning for him and am relieved that it's at least warranted. But really, he needs to pull back a bit, based on the past two legs he's become absolutely loathsome.

tooletta   

Just read... somewhere... that Laurence was born in the UK, then moved to Australia, and now resides in California. That explains his accent.

It does not, however, explain why he's a raging asshole.

spartini   

Laurence can go suck donkey balls! I feel sorry for Zac having to deal with his shitty father on the race, he should have brought his sister with him. And what was the thinking behind u-turning Amani and Marcus? Because they were the last team they saw?

PhilG   

I wonder, had they uturned Sandy and Jeremy, if that would have given Justin and hih sister a chance to catch up?

spartini   

SO HAPPY they are done. Larry's insistence that he'd be better at learning the dance because he was a frontman of a band? Suck a big fat one Laurence. I'm just curious how them going the wrong direction was blamed on his son, it's such a shame they had to cut that out of the episode. (Note: I have no idea if he really did blame Zac for them being lost, but given his previous blame throwing I'm pretty sure he did.)

gforce   

Indeed, I'm glad to see them gone too, although I do feel somewhat bad for Zac. Hopefully he doesn't live his life looking for approval that's never going to come.

Laurence is certainly consistent though. I'll give him that. Sadly, he's consistently an asshole.