Andy Finch

Hometown: Truckee, Calif.

Current occupation: Professional snowboarder

Tommy Czeschin

Hometown: Crowley Lake, Calif.

Current occupation: Professional snowboarder

Connection to Teammate: Friends/Former Olympic Snowboarders

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

Olympic athletes know how to manage stress and their time, not to mention being physically and mentally fit. And these two have remained in their sport as professionals. Snowboarding competitions require travel all over the globe at different times of year; bottom line, these two, like some of the other teams this season have skill sets that will help them on TAR.

I think they'll do quite well in the physical challenges. I'll have to wait to see how well they can handle the mental competitions.

tlh9   

I think they should do pretty well physically & mentally. They've been trained to deal with stressful situations, no? I think Schnauzers has them pretty well pegged.

Are their names listed first & second to correspond with left-to-right in the photo?

ff174   

Who would have thunk that these two were one of the teams to notice the instructions to hand over all of their money to the orphanage?

Still, they are kind of annoying.

Specifically:

Annoying Snowboarder #1: "Don't 'dude' me dude!"

Annoying Snowboarder #2: "Dude."

Yuck!

Tsylyst   

Annoying Snowboarder #1: "Don't 'dude' me dude!"

Annoying Snowboarder #2: "Dude."

This exchange is one of the reasons I love them.

spartini   

I loved the dude stuff myself, but I sadly still use 'dude' on a daily basis, usually while talking to myself. Yep, I just admitted it.

Still think Andy's adorable...there's just something about a scruffy guy. *shrugs*

spartini   

My love for these two just keeps growing. There's something really nice watching a team have an absolute blast whilst simultaneously killing it leg after leg.

They are becoming two of my favorite racers, ever. They are one of the few teams where I like both of them and can't find anything annoying about them. One of my favorite parts with them is when they were telling Phil the other team deserved the prize instead of them. They seemed so sincere, but I completely laughed when Phil told them they could give it away and one of them said their wives would kill them.

ff174   

So, we just learned that they are Bible thumpers.

And, according to moron #1 ...

"... god is definitely greater than the Temple."

and, sayeth moron #2 ...

"We know the one true god, and it is definitely straightforward when you read The Bible."

So, in their minds, it's God - 1, Buddha - 0.

Fuck off, Andy and Tommy. You both suck.

spartini   

NOOOOOO! Dagnabbit, you had my love, my devotion, my attention. And you threw it all away. *scrambles frantically for replacement target of devotion*