Hometown: Deerfield, Ill.

Current occupation: Marketing Assistant

Marie Canavan

Hometown: Deerfield, Ill.

Current occupation: Soul searching

Connection to Teammate: Twins

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

lurker   

If your current occupation is "soul searching," I think that means you live in your parents' basement.

tlh9   

"Soul searching"? Seriously? Who the hell would list that as their occupation?!

Wonder what that pays.

Shannon   

Rolling my eyes and guessing yet another dumb blond bimbo. Go ahead girls, make a liar out of me!

ff174   

"Soul searching"? Seriously? Who the hell would list that as their occupation?!

Who the hell cares?

They are blond and cute. That makes them my immediate favorites.

tlh9   

Touche, FF! I do have to concede they're kinda cute.

Now if they turn out to be good gamers, or at least be fun to watch & amusing, I could really get behind them.

I just hope Marie doesn't take herself *too* seriously, seeing as she lists "Soul Searching" as her occupation. Is this the fun, more light-hearted kind of soul searching? Or the over-dramatizes-everything, makes everything more difficult than it needs to be, always angst-ridden kind of soul searching? Hmmmmm. Cute as she may be, it's still just a bit weird to actually list that as one's occupation.

That photo is a bit small, so I can't tell if they're identical twins, but unless they always wear their hair differently like that, I probably won't be able to tell them apart. Because, unless it's obvious (like a man & a woman) I often get the names mixed up on the teams anyway. Heh.

And how clever is G to come up with that interpretation! Ha!

Hot blonde twins! Who ordered them? ff? G?

Liz on CBS:

Pet peeve about your teammate: She is very bossy and tells me what to do all the time. Plus, she always thinks she’s right.

Marie:

Pet peeve about your teammate: She relies on me to do everything that is important and make all the difficult decisions.

I see a hot blonde twin girlfight brewing. Yeehaw!

Shannon   

STFU! My gawd, how could anyone remember the phrase when your twin won't shut up and let you try to remember it. What a couple of bimbos. Blaaagh

ff174   

I'm starting to like these two. No, it's not because of the obvious shallow reasons. I always like teams who enjoy themselves on the race, and they seem to be doing just that. Also, they handled themselves quite well after realizing that they screwed up the orphanage detour.