Justin Young

Hometown: Stone Mountain, Ga.

Current occupation: Doctor

Jennifer Young

Hometown: Stone Mountain, Ga.

Current occupation: Special education teacher

Connection to Teammate: Siblings

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

I liked this team, until I read the quote. Justin is a doctor and his sister, Jennifer, is a special education teacher.

Justin on CBS:

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: She shuts down when she gets hungry or sleepy and has a tendency to get really mean when this happens.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Her hunger and her sleep rage – she can get pretty irrational when she feels she has been wronged.

Now that I've read that, she reminds me of Kahlia and I don't think I'm ready for that again!

spartini   

I smell disaster for these two. She would be an absolute nightmare to run the race with, nightmare. Their DR's will be fun though, she had her bitch face on in one of them tonight. Watch, now he'll be a complete and utter tool next week.

Shannon   

Why do people brag about being stupid and a bitch and not having the basic functions of most people? They think this is good? I'd like to see her go, and it be her fault.

spartini   

She's on my list now. I'm in full agreement with Shannon, they need to go and it needs to be her fault. What a piece of work. Being an only child I can't fully appreciate the sibling dynamic, but if I were Justin I would have thrown her to the bottom of the vertical cave. Yikes.

ff174   

Wow. It's kind of hard to determine who is more unpleasant. I guess Jennifer wins because she has to have the most annoying eye roll in the history of eye rolls.

I don't think that I have ever seen an argument where the participants were talking over each other for a minute straight. The really bizarre thing is that we have not seen one second of sibling affection between the two of them since the race started; which is quite disturbing. It seems that they truly hate each other.

They can go next.

Edited by ff174

MrsGryn   

Amen. I do not like these two at all! That's a good point, that there does not appear to be any sibling affection at all between them, which is pretty sad.

chrysana   

The Angry Sister (surprisingly) had a better reaction when she said along the lines of "I don't believe in this but I can respect it. I wouldn't want anyone coming in my church and disrespecting it."

I thought that was a nice statement to make, if one felt necessary to make a comment about someone else's religion. And I agree with the suprise when I consider the source.

ff174   

I have changed my mind about these two. I can't remember when a racing couple has done a 180 with their behavior. During the last 5 weeks or so, they have been kind and supportive of each other. I was actually sorry to see them go.

gforce   

Still don't like them. But who knows, maybe they did work out some of their issues on the race and if so, great for them. However, what was with the waiting around at the side of the road for something to happen? And as it turned out, she only had to return to the spot anyway. Sheesh.

PhilG   

I can't help but wonder how she would have reacted had he been the one to screw things up for them...

michal   

Just how long did she stand there wondering what the heck to do? Editing must have taken out some time! And for the record, I will.not.miss.them.

Edited by michal

PhilG   

I wondered that--and I also wondered how long it REALLY took for Marcus and Amani to do the flag puzzle. I suspect editing made it seem long than it really was.