Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Ernie & Cindy

spartini   

Good for them! It was a sprinkle explosion of cute! I like that she's the cutthroat one. I like the Sprinkles/Razor Blades duality about Cindy. Ernie is still just, vanilla.

RCToros   

I think I really like Cindy. She's totally cutthroat but can also laugh at the absurdity of things when it warrants.

Someone mentioned upthread that their gaydar was going off with Ernie. Anyone else think the "lady doth protest too much" at having to wear tights and some make up?

ff174   

I am starting to like Cindy, too. She's quite cute when she smiles. I really like how cute she thought Ernie was when he was dancing.

They are also pretty good at the racing thing, too.

PhilG   

I keep going back and forth with Cindy...when she's relaxing and enjoying the race and challenges I like her, but every now and then she turns to the dark side. On balance I guess I don't dislike her as much as a couple of the other teams, but....I dunno.

Is it just me, or does anyone else's gaydar go off with Ernie?

If it wasn't before, it certainly was when he ran? danced? pranced? off the stage at the end of the body building detour. What the hell was that?

tooletta   

The editors are thinking the same thing. Notice how they cut to him with that smile on his face, complete with a sound effect when the snowboarders were lubing up?

PhilG   

Didn't he say at one point he locked eyes with one of the guys in the crowd?

And Cindy thinks the biggest problem she's gonna have with Ernie is he's not Chinese?

So was there no detour, or did they just edit it out?

Edited by PhilG