Current occupation: Project manager

Cindy Chiang

Hometown: Chicago

Current occupation: Brand manager

Connection to Teammate: Engaged

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

According to CBS:

Cindy:

What famous person reminds you of yourself? I’m told that I’m a replica of Lucy Liu, but I would like to be similar to Lauren Conrad from “The Hills.” She is very entrepreneurial, highly accomplished, likeable and friendly.

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Zach Morris from “Saved By The Bell.” Ernie loves to be the center of the action and he’s a big jokester.

Lauren Conrad? Really? I agree with ff174. A Lauren Conrad/Zach Morris meltdown!

tlh9   

Zach wasn't the nerdy perm guy with glasses, was he. I only ever watched a couple episodes of that show, by accident.

spartini   

Zach was the blonde cute one who was always coming up with some crazy scheme that always resulted in him getting caught but learning a valuable lesson. I was raised on this crap, I'm not proud of it, but it explains a great deal.

As for Ernie and Cindy. Ernie didn't leave much of an impression, for now he's just vanilla. Cindy is the sprinkles in this relationship, she's one of those perky girls. And by perky I mean she gets really really super excited about everything and jumps around and oh-my-gods and flaps her hands in the air excitedly. Ernie described her as a control freak, but really the only thing I noticed was how perky she seems to be.

ff174   

I still think she will be the first one to melt down. After they learned that they biffed the detour, we saw the after leg interview where she was crying. I figured that they had screwed up so badly that they were eliminated. Yet, they ended up fourth, and she almost dissolves into a puddle of tears.

spartini   

They were doing an interview at one point last night while on the plane and Ernie was talking and I had no idea who he was. The guy has zero facial recognition for me. Her happy happy joy joy isn't annoying, she's just kind of cute, but I'm waiting for her to lose it.

MrsGryn   

And yet Phil's expression at Cindy crawling around on the sand by the welcome mat was kind of priceless. Now, personally, if I had been running like that I would have been puking my guts up, so more power to her, but you just cannot ask another team to give you first place, especially competitive athletes.