Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Ozzy

MrsGryn   

And he is missing Rahb's personal charisma, which is why all those people drank the Koolaid. Rob is also MUCH better at reading people and figuring out who was not buying his snake oil. Ozzy just doesn't possess the people skills that Rahb has, hands down.

spartini   

I never paid much attention to Ozzy in his previous seasons, so I'm sorry if I'm reading him wrong this time around, but he seems REALLY laid back and chill. Which is cool and all, and I can see that being an asset to your game, but something is lacking with him. He kicks ass most of the time in the competitions, but based on his laying around camp with the girls and his boring confessionals. I think I'll pass.

PhilG   

I think this was filmed after last season aired--there have been a couple of references to what Rob did last year.

ff174   

Ozzy really only has one positive quality: He is a fish in water-based challenges (Which, there doesn't seem to be any of those, this year.)

Other than that, he's dull and thinks only with his penis. I didn't see the previews, but stomping your feet and threatening to take your bat and ball and go home also won't help his cause.

Stop acting like a six year old and grow up, you little turd,

uaintjak   

If I were on Tribe Ozzy, I'd keep his lazy ass and vote out Jesus Girl next. He's going to be target number one post merge, so let him take one for the team then, and keep your alliance (which I guess from my perspective is Cochrane, Bitch Tits, and Stormin' Mormon). Pool Boy would be next to go, after Ozzy, so that gives you a decent chance post merge, you get to be safe for 2 votes, and that might be enough time to cut a deal with some of Benjamin's Tribe.

chrysana   

I don't think I'd let Ozzy get to the merge. I wouldn't want to see him dominate individual challenges. I'd get rid of him as close to merge as possible.

ff174   

To his credit, he did quit acting like a baby, and apologized to his tribe. However, it's not because he was sorry for his behavior. He finally realized that he had no choice. Moping around the island playing the "woe is me" card would have turned out badly, for him.

I still think he's little turd.

Edited by ff174

MrsGryn   

I agree, ff174, Oozy apologized only because a producer told him tohe realized he screwed up the social aspect - as opposed to his normal course of action of literally screwing his social alliance.

Turd.

spartini   

Even if he destroys Christine and comes back, dude, you're a freaking idiot! I hope you do get back in the game and Cochrane slits your throat (metaphorically speaking, of course).

chrysana   

As long as he gets rid of Benjamin before his throat gets cut I'm all for it. I'm betting the producers want Ozzy to stay in. After 22 seasons (I think that's how many Cochrane said there were) there has never been a strategic move like this. It's hard to keep a game "new" after that long.

ff174   

Ozzy calls it "Redemption."

I call it dumb.

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Dumb.

Dumb infinity.