Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Ozzy

Already willing to give up an idol for a weak player!!! His three day crush on shemar was a lil creepy. Earth to Ozzy, She does have a nice rack, but will it keep you dry?

Edited by Ichimoe Jack

tlh9   

I know ~ that much of a crush & attachment to Semhar, that fast, was a bit disturbing. She does have a nice body, and cool hair, but not really an attractive face. And when he first talked about wanting to align with her, he didn't even know if she could *DO* anything.

And then when he found out she couldn't, he's still stuck on her. I mean, someone who's "tired!" after shooting a couple of baskets, and then whines incessantly about it, and then won't even own it until she's forced to, can't be worth that much in the challenges. The nerd-boy (nothing derogatory intended, I'm not good with the names right away) did better, and he's still trying to get rid of him over her?!

I always kinda liked Ozzy, and I think that would've really changed had Semhar stayed in the game. He would've become unbearable! And she would've ruined his game totally.

Shannon   

Was it just me or did Ozzy look like he wanted to distance himself from his former lust for that ugly hag spouting her rotten poetry? I thought that look between him and Coach said, not me, I wouldn't touch that thing with a ten-foot pole. Could she had made any worse faces? Man that was U-G-L-Y.

ff174   

So, it looks like he's tossed Semhar into the used, object-of-his-lustful-desires trash heap. He's moved on to Elyse. The dude never stops thinking with the wrong head.

ff174   

Poor Ozzy! Seeing as Whitney and Keith are headed for a showmance, he has no woman with whom to play slap and tickle, anymore.

He is one of the most overrated players of Survivor ever.

Edited by ff174

PhilG   

Both returning players have surprised me this season...Ozzy for how poor his game is, and Coach for not being so whackadoodle 24/7. If Ozzy had played like this his first season, he wouldn't be "Ozzy."

chrysana   

I really liked Ozzy in his first season, but don't really remember his second. During his first season he was a machine in competitions, he's like a fish in water. I'm thinking he was more productive at camp too. I remember him climbing trees to get coconuts, but I'm assuming he did more, right?

This season, he's still working the challenges, but what is it about him at camp? He is super-lazy. I don't think he's working his social game enough to stay in the game for the long haul. I don't know if they were filming this season while we were watching the hand-Rob-the-win season? That would actually be good for him, because if they had seen his win, he'd have a big target on his back. As it is, his tribe has to realize that he will dominate in challenges and they need to get him as close to the merge as possible. Keep him for the group challenges, but get rid of him before it turns individual. His tribe isn't as stupid as Rob's was.