Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Coach

I can't stand this guy. Basically his argument is the little woman doesn't take orders good so now female go home. Um Benjamin, just because you insist on being called coach doesn't actually make you one any time you're in a group situation. Watching the show I kept imagining him trying to coach randomly like in line at the supermarket.

Shannon   

He did say he did as badly as Mikayla and he should be looked at in that way too but he said it in jest as in no one would send Coach Benjie home! Yeah, blah blah blah. I am forever amazed when people look up to freakshows who didn't win, just what do they think he might have to offer? If these shows don't stop bringing back dumbasses until they win (I'm looking at you Boston Bore and Retched)they are going to start losing their audience. Once you lose, go home, newbies every season thank you very much.

michal   

Every evicted player says in their interviews (I listen to several podcasts) that that Coach still tells all those crazy stories. Why is he getting such a different edit this year?

Shannon   

Really, interesting. I wonder what he'll think when he watches this and sees he's been sanitized.

spartini   

Why is he getting such a different edit this year?

Interesting information michal, I hope that doesn't mean he's made it to the end and is likely to win. Not that the producers would EVER want to influence the audience reaction to a contest or anything. Reality TV is, if nothing else, a pillar of integrity. Ha! Typed that with a straight face and everything!

jerrye25   

FeedMeCoffee just yelled in my ear during a coach on the beach prayer, "Well then if you're not worthy, go kill yourself."

Is this Coach douche really a religous guy or is this some kind of act? They're now doing more prayers on the beach to find the immunity idol. I love how this coach is now praying to God to find the idol...

1. He has it, he's lying during a prayer. If he actually believes, that can't be good.

2. Does God really care who finds the immunity idol?

spartini   

Sweet hickory nuts of what the fruit of the loom! Between Benjamin's prayer-fest and Brandon's insisting that God's on their tribe (can Fisty PLEASE donkey slap Brandon with his furry little tail?) can we get some lightning strikes for these two? If Ben hadn't already played this game I'd swear that there was something on their slice of beach causing a mass breakout of religious fervor. It's the Bible Fever and it's contagious! Cover your mouth when you pray!

chrysana   

I so wanted Benjamin's tribe to lose after their group prayer session. He is right off his rocker. Get him off of my TV!

uaintjak   

What an asshole. "ON YOUR KNEES!" and then he basically whips them down on their knees. I'd have punched that fucktard.

ff174   

I enjoyed him during his first two runs at this game ... because he was a delusional fuckwit. Who else would tell a story about asshole-eating aborigines?

Now, he is just fucking annoying. That whole martial arts crapola, invoking god like he gives half a shit about finding the idol and being the judge of all that is right and wrong makes him a first rate dickhead.

Oh, have I mentioned how much of a moron that Ozzy is?

PhilG   

Coach has definitely toned down the act...he hasn't mentioned dragons or done his faux tai-chi in the water. I think he's figured out that's not how you win this game.

Or maybe not.......

Shannon   

And now it looks like even good editing can't keep the creepy spaz jackass out of Coach for too long.

ff174   

That whole Tai Chi act reminded me of Ralph Macchio in Karate Kid.

Except, with Coach. it's more like the Karate Klown.

ff174   

So, I guess that OGG must have taken a bathroom break. Coach got no help whatsoever in the immunity challenge.

I guess Coach forgot to pray, beforehand.