Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Coach

spartini   

There's a wealth of douche just waiting to be released. I hope Coach makes it to the merge and then has a spectacular meltdown. I do love a train wreck.

Shannon   

It says a lot that he's not bugging me because I hate him and his dragon crapola. I don't know if Lil Douche is stealing all the thunder so Coach is holding back or if he's learned something from his two previous douche-bag days. But yeah, I'm waiting for him to lose it and make an ass of himself again.

spartini   

Heh, Benjamin, Benjamin, Benjamin. NEVER admit to what pushes your buttons. Based on the promo for next week it looks like Benjamin's looking for the idol...did he get a clue or did Brandon bypass batshit to Semhar levels of crazy and Benjamin needed a little insurance? Can't wait to find out.

chrysana   

Either Coach has been toning it down a little, or Brandon is so crazy he's making Coach look normal, because I'm not nearly as "in hate" with Coach as I normally am. I dispised Coach during his other seasons, but am now OK with him. I can't believe I'm typing that. In fact I'm a little scared, if I can change my mind with Coach...is Philip next? SHUDDERS.

Now, if someone on a reality show told me not to call him by his real name, you just know I'd have to do it. Especially since he wants to be called by his profession and not his name. I'd be Benjamin all the time to just piss him off. Or insist he call me Queen Chrysana, hey that kinda has a nice ring...hmmm....

PhilG   

Coach has definitely toned down the act...he hasn't mentioned dragons or done his faux tai-chi in the water. I think he's figured out that's not how you win this game.

chrysana   

Its nice to see that some players can learn from their mistakes. Russell, I'm looking right at you with this comment.

spartini   

Brandon is so crazy he's making Coach look normal

Queen Chrysana (hee!) has given me a Sophie's Choice moment. Do I want Brandon to stick around because I find his tortured good vs. evil emotional battle perversely amusing, or do I want Brandon gone so Coach, excuse me, so Benjamin can unleash his dragon slayer persona and I can be as equally, if not more amused? It's just not possible to pick.

ff174   

I don't know whom I dislike more: delusional, whack job Coach , or smug Coach. I do know that the dude is fucking annoying.

And, it looks like he is going to be around for a while.

chrysana   

Smug Coach is equal with whack-job Coach. I hate when they do the praying scenes. I'd like to think that God has better things to do with his time than help Benny to get the immunity idol. It just annoys me when religion is brought in these games in this way.

spartini   

What does it mean if you have a dream in which a group of people blame Benjamin for doing something, but Brandon's standing next to him looking guilty as sin? Seriously, I had a dream last night about freaking Benjamin and Brandon. I hate my life.

ff174   

Coach? Shut the fuck up.

Seriously, claiming that Mikayla should go home because she lost the challenge is pure bullshit. Because, I am sure that Edna would have fared no better sling-shotting coconuts. I am also guessing that Mikayla would perform better at future physical challenge. The difference is that Mikayla isn't your bitch.

Edited by ff174

uaintjak   

Well it's nice to know that Benjamin is consistent. A consistent douchebag.

chrysana   

I'm hoping that the next challenge is a physical one where Edna will most likely puck-up royally. Then Benjamin will have eat some major crow.

ff174   

I think I read on another site that Benjamin knocked down exactly zero of those statues. That means he sucked just as much as Mikalya.

But he doesn't have a nice ass.