Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Coach

ff174   

I still think the guy is a little whacked, as well as being a windbag, but I actually feel a little bit better about all his religious proclamations on the show, There was a part of me that thought all his god bothering was an act to curry favor with Brandon.

Still don't like the guy.

MrsGryn   

A good point, ff174, but I'm still not totally convinced it isn't an act with this doofus. I'll never forgive him for pretending to have cancer the first time he went on Survivor. He is forgetting the cardinal rule: God/Yahweh/Allah/FlyingSpaghettiMonster has a sense of humor. And it's not one we puny humans always appreciate.

ff174   

Benji, Benji, Benji.

According to you, the quote you attributed to either Shakespeare or Twain (paraphrased) ...

"If I'm dreaming, never let me wake"

... is an ancient Chinese proverb. Which, if you think about it, is kind of embarrassing, seeing as you your body is covered with Far Eastern symbols, and you practice Tai Chi.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Edited by ff174

spartini   

Heee...favorite part of last night? Benjamin gets a vote. The look of smug on his face was thicker than Ozzy's hair. Vote number two comes up and you can tell by the look on his face he's off spending that million bucks. By the time the fourth vote for Sophie was announced he knew he was done, it came over him slowly and painfully. That moment made this snooze of a season worth it. You suck Benjamin, stay the hell off my teevee!