Coach

MrsGryn   

6116494732_202104880e_m.jpg

Benjamin "Coach" Wade (39)

Current Residence: Susanville, Calif.

Previous Seasons: “Survivor: Tocantins” and “Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains”

Photo Courtesy CBS.COM

spartini   

Ichimoe, yet again I'm in agreement with you. It was impressive, even more so because he's freaking Coach! I find it hard to believe that he'll be able to make it to the end, but I'm oddly intrigued by what he's brought thus far.

tlh9   

I couldn't believe the turn-around, either. He does indeed seem to be in a pretty OK place for now. And I like this version of Coach better, too. Even though I never actually hated him, he was just a bit too goofy to actually get behind as more than just my amusement.

Shannon   

The praying crap with Damien the Demon was annoying but really so far he has been low key and tolerable. I liked him messing with Damien Hantz at Trible while setting up Christine and Stacy and keeping Mikayla safe. That was slick and Hantz of the Devil just blubbered along rattling the skeletons in his crypt. Little Hantz is giving Coach some playing field and some cover, it hard to look like freakoid Coach when you have serious crazy running interference for you. I'm curious to see how Coach plays this out.

tlh9   

I liked him messing with Damien Hantz at Tribal while setting up Christine and Stacy and keeping Mikayla safe. That was slick...

Me, too, Shannon! That was nearly awesome. Is Coach really that slick, or did that just happen accidentally?!

it's hard to look like freakoid Coach when you have serious crazy running interference for you. I'm curious to see how Coach plays this out.

Yeah, Coach could come out looking pretty damned normal & ordinary with that future serial rapist/killer on the tribe.

MrsGryn   

Coach has been remarkably low-key and likable so far. I'm impressed! He did a good job spreading out the votes against Christine and the other gal just in case Christine had an idol. He seems to have learned something during his time away from Survivor.

ff174   

I never bought in to BB's Rachel redemption, so there is no way I am accepting Coach's redemption story.

You both still suck.

Edited by ff174