Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Mikayla

tlh9   

Uh, I think you mean photo #21. Just sayin'. Heh. #23 she's underwater from shoulders down.

Wonder if they randomly come up with different numbers for different people?

ff174   

Uh, I think you mean photo #21. Just sayin'. Heh. #23 she's underwater from shoulders down.

You forced me to check again. Damn you!

Yup, #21 it is. My bad.

I have a new hope. I hope for a physical challenge where tackling is involved. I'd love to see Mikayla lay Brendon out, and listen to his confessionals afterward.

Heavens, #21! ...clutching my pearls. Where is my fainting couch?

I was reading this at work and rushed home to watch. So what! I can't imagine what his wife must think watching this right now. What a turd. Although, being married to someone so creepy she probably developed that Patty Hearst disorder already. What's it called again?

Sorry Fisty I'll strike it from the record.

PhilG   

You forced me to check again. Damn you!

Yup, #21 it is. My bad.

That picture is from the Playboy feature she and some of her fellow LFL players did last year...

ff174   

The harlot needs a big red S slapped on one boob, that'll fix her for flaunting her wares!

I volunteer for affixing the S on her boob.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

Awwww! When she was crying on the beach, I so wanted to give her a big hug, and nibble on her ear, and pinch her magnificent ass and ...

Sorry.

Edited by ff174

uaintjak   

I started to feel bad for her, but then I remembered what a temptress whore she was, and so I called Jesus and he walked me through it.

ff174   

That picture is from the Playboy feature she and some of her fellow LFL players did last year...

I have that issue. However, I only bought it for the articles. I never noticed the nekkid women.

Edited by ff174

Shannon   

Aw, I hope she's just crying from stress and not because Lil Douche and his boner wagging away in the wind called her out for trying to talk to him like a normal human being would. She needs to stand strong against this insanity, not let it get to her. Lil Douche is bonkers girl, watch your back but shove his shit right back in his face.

ff174   

Damn! The last two weeks have taken away my eye candy. Life is so unfair.

I hope that next week's Redemption Island challenge is who looks better in a bikini, Mikayla or Christine.

Edited by ff174