Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Mikayla

spartini   

I think the area that was fluttering was considerably lower than his heart, but...

ETA: *mutters to self* Mikayla's thread, this is Mikayla's thread.

Mikayla is gonna wingle her way into my heart.

Edited by spartini

tlh9   

I'm still trying to remember names & faces ~ was this the girl who got all those coconuts in the basket? If so, yes, quite kick-ass. And I hope it does continue ~ love watching kick-ass women, especially those who don't go around telling everybody how kick-ass they are.

PhilG   

FYI re Lingerie Football: it's a legit indoor football league, the games air weekly on MTV or VH1, I forget which. They play real tackle football, wearing helmets, shoulder pads, short-shorts and halter tops (with sports bras underneath). Although a few of the girls did pose for Playboy last year, the games are taken very seriously by the players and there's none of 'that kinda stuff" going on during the games.

It's not like the old GLOW ladies' wrestling league or anything like that.

spartini   

This girl is no Parvati, nothing against Parvati.

It's official, Mikayla is my official girl Survivor crush. She's awesome, kicks ass and makes Brandon uncomfortable. What's not to love?

ff174   

Yeah, she is kind of kick ass. I hope she stays for a while.

Although, part of me wants to see this foul temptress alone with Brendon on Redemption Island.

tlh9   

I wouldn't put it past that pervert to try to attack her at some point. He seems just that... sick.

If Mikayla was awake should he ever try, however; I don't think she'd have much difficulty kicking his ass from here to next Sunday.

And that would be entertaining.

ff174   

On a purely shallow note, she cleans up rather well.

Mikayla **Some photos NSFW ... especially photo #23.**

If L'il Hantz ever sees these, he will be convinced that she is the debbil.

Edited by ff174