Keith

MrsGryn   

6116038019_bedd9fbee7_m.jpg

Keith Tollefson

Current Residence: Edina, Minn.

Photo Courtesy CBS.COM

tlh9   

He gets the poop out!

ETA: Since MrsGryn said that now that my tag is "MFMarvin", I need to do more swearing, that should read: "He gets the shit out!"

ETA again: Hey ~ I just noticed that now I'm "Hurricane Howie"! Either I wasn't MFMarvin for very long, or I just neglected to notice it for a long time. Hmmm.

Oh well. Swearing is fun!

Edited by tlh9

spartini   

It's almost a shame that the chances of the hawt being brought down considerably once he opens his mouth are fairly high. I don't mind dumb and pretty, but dumb, pretty and mute is nirvana.

spartini   

There's life on this planet! The fact that he was able to not only get that sticking with Jim and Ozzy is a good plan, but then letting Jim think it was all his idea, yes. Hell yes. Doing it all topless without a shirt on didn't hurt either.

Edited: Do men go topless or do they just not wear a shirt? I need clarification here.

Edited by spartini

tlh9   

Don't know about the topless vs. simply not wearing a shirt thing. Topless does sound a bit effeminate, somehow.

ANYWAY... I couldn't believe that he seemed to have some actual critical thinking skills, either; there might indeed be more appeal to this guy!

Shannon   

I've always heard it as shirtless for men.

I'm liking him more, but I'm still waiting for someone to flip him on his side and read his map tattoo to find where land is, er, where the idol is. So is his true north in his arm pit?

spartini   

Thank you Shannon, I'd never given it much thought until I really needed to. Now I know!

I'd be willing to figure out the accuracy of his tattoo, I mean, for research purposes only.