Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Rick

ff174   

I do believe that when he said "He snores. He snores." it was the first words he has said in two weeks.

I want to like him, but he's useless. No strategy; no talking; no nothing. Just a big mustache, floating around the camp. Fer crissake, ogle one of the girls.

DO SOMETHING!

ff174   

Wow. I went looking for Rick's thread, and he fell to the second page. It's been over two friggin' months since someone felt it necessary to comment on him ... ten weeks if you don't count my post.

And ...

I got nothing.

Edited by ff174

MrsGryn   

Well, I was amused by his his wifely ass-grabbing. But really, the man needs to speak more than two words before we can actually talk about him. And it looks like we might get that next week!

michal   

I can't believe they put a rancher on the show to begin with. I live in ranch country & ranchers only talk if there are other ranchers around & then they discuss cattle. I think it's because they spend all their time alone, out in the pastures fixing fences & feeding cows. Ranchers are not the most talkative people I've met. Wonder what the producers thought he'd bring to the show?

spartini   

When you look back on the season it's been dominated by Oozy, Benjamin, Brandon and Cochrane. I'd take it as a compliment not to have been featured thus far. Having said that, I had high hopes for Rick in the beginning, now I just...no.

ff174   

Two things happened with Rick that I never thought would.

First, he said more than one sentence when he got into it with Albert. I thought he was going to break out a can of whupass on the princess.

And, I can't explain why, but when he said "Dumb move!", I laughed out loud. It was so perfectly delivered.