Tsylyst

Christine

Tsylyst   

6116494720_c3fc2e6a25_m.jpg

Christine Shields Markoski

Current Residence: Merrick, N.Y.

Photo Courtesy CBS.COM

ff174   

She reminds me of what Melanie Griffith would look like if she didn't have tons of plastic surgery.

Other than that, early eviction.

tlh9   

Now that you say it, I see Drew Barrymore, too.

My Aunt & I thought maybe she's trying to be female Russel. A Russel-ette?

And that photo up there looks better than she did in person. Not that she looked bad in person, but that photo looks better. heh.

MrsGryn   

I did not like this one at all. She probably yells a lot and demands people compost their trash on the island.

Skamper   

I didnt like her and I too think she put a target on her back and that is why she was voted off. I hope she never makes it off redemption island.

tlh9   

I didn't really like her either, and won't miss her. But ~ you know she's gonna beat Semhar. Hopefully the next cast-off will beat her!

michal   

I'm a teacher & she reminds me of a couple of teachers that I despise working with. Nothing is more demeaning than having someone roll their eyes when you're talking, & she does that a LOT. She seems to have a superiority complex without anything to back it up. Enjoy that immunity idol on redemption island!

Edited cause I realized that I was drinking beer during the show & realized I don't know if she found an idol or just a clue. I tend to think it was the idol cause she sure didn't have a clue.....

Edited by michal

tlh9   

No, she only found a clue. It was a rolled-up paper scroll thingie wrapped around a twig sticking out of a tree-hole. She never did find the idol itself ~ only Ozzy did that.

She seemed to be one of those horrid teachers who in her mind forms a bad impression about a student and doesn't in any way try to change the perception. "This student LOOKS like a bad kid so I'll treat him as such no matter what!"

Never made an attempt to get to know anybody but one person. She Immediately attacked Coach and Ozzy when they were introduced, so she can only blame herself for her departure. Didn't she notice all of the stronger tribemates becoming an alliance with Coach? She made herself more temporary than anyone except Semhar, and that's only because they won the first immunity challenge, or I have no doubt she would have been first to go to Redemption Island

Edited by Ichimoe Jack