Tsylyst

Edna

Tsylyst   

6116494750_e4762e78a0_m.jpg

Edna Ma

Current Residence: Los Angeles

Photo Courtesy CBS.COM

uaintjak   

Ok, I love her because (1) she's named Edna, and (2) she'll have the whole "Doctor God" complex, which makes for good tv. Hopefully.

ff174   

Just watched her video. She seems to be the type of contestant that blends into the background. You know. At the final five tribal council, you see her sitting there and wonder who the hell she is.

According to this link, Edna is also an entrepreneur.

In person: Whiplashing between casual banter and laser-focused seriousness, Edna is inherently intimidating. Not to mention gutsy; before our interview even began she pitched me her new product, a scrotal numbing cream called Numb Nuts. (Why, I never!) But anyway, Edna's one to watch out for: Genius and unpredictability go really well together!

Haha, I guess she has a good sense of humor. Numb Nuts numbing cream! hahaha

spartini   

Because my powers of observation suck I just now noticed her last name is Ma. Oh please please let her stick around for awhile. I have deep appreciation for the numb nuts numbing cream. I know her name isn't her fault but she's SO not an Edna. I'm going to go with E-Ma until she does something fantastic.

tlh9   

I sort of liked her. She was kind to Coach when the others were starting to ostracize him, and I like people who do things like that. Plus, she seems pretty smart, and funny, too. And how many gals under the age of 90 are named Edna?!

I can't remember how she did in the challenge, though. Just because I am still trying to keep names & faces straight. Anyone care to refresh my memory?

MrsGryn   

The most I remember about her in the challenge is someone hauling her over the top of the wall and dropping her with a *thunk* on the platform.

Overall, I had a good feeling about her immediately. Smart move to chat with Coach right away. He may not stick around for long, but it never hurts to have an odd ally in your back pocket.

tlh9   

Thanks MrsGryn! OK ~ I do remember that! Had forgotten that was Edna. It did sound a little rough, huh? I still like her. Waiting to see if she'll be quiet & in-the-background like FF thinks, or if she'll be a little more outgoing.

spartini   

The MacGyvered visor is confusing, do I point and laugh or admire her creativity...decisions, decisions. She seems like a nice person, I hope there's a little black heart buried in there somewhere.

I loved the MacGyvered visor. Sadly, I have a feeling that's going to be her biggest accomplishment of this game.

tlh9   

I was wondering what the hell was on her head. Ha! Still like her.