Whitney

MrsGryn   

6116582542_c4b808b03a_m.jpg

Whitney Duncan

Current Residence: Nashville, Tenn.

Photo courtesy CBS.COM

spartini   

From the CBS.COM bio:

Inspiration in life: Jesus and Elvis because they both inspired me in such different ways. Elvis is the reas­on I started singing and performing. And, Jesus saved me.

Now that's a story I'd like to hear! Burning building? Bridge collapse? Box of donuts too tempting??

Pet peeves: Slow drivers and people who talk down to me.

You're young, cute and blonde, prepare to be peeved.

Shannon   

Oh ugh!, me too Jak, dammit. Send her to Matt (was that his name?) Island and leave the rest of us alone. Seriously, Hayzus wants you to button up your shirt and shut up. I'm so disappointed and the show hasn't even started yet!

According to People magazine:

Survivor Contestant Whitney Duncan's Secret Marriage Revealed. (plus she cheated on her husband with Keith)

She confessed that she had developed a relationship with another Survivor contestant, Keith Tollefson.

I didn't know there was a Whitney on Survivor, until last week, hehe.

PhilG   

Guess Jesus was asleep at the switch when she needed saving....but now we now why she was so vehement in her blast at Cochrane....

tlh9   

What a bitch. And I wanted to like her. And behaving like a whore (my opinion only) isn't what turns me off the most. It's the way she treated Cochran ~ just because her current source of cock got cut off, not game. Why should anyone give a fuck if she's getting fucked or not?! And all this while waving the Jesus flag.

Edited by tlh9

michal   

Hypocrite. She jumped all over Cochran for switching when SHE was safe, talking about her disgust for him. I think her husband could have said those exact same words to her, considering she switched sides in the middle of the game by getting a new beau.

PhilG   

So have I not noticed all the shots of her and Keith giving each other goo-goo eyes till last night, or did they not exist before then? Because boy was it obvious last night....

tooletta   

To me, it was obvious they were into each other before. Little touches and looks. The day they got new bathing suits I knew. He touched her upper (outer) thigh in a very familiar way.

Hah! She got Coch-blocked!

Edited by tooletta