Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Brandon

Shannon   

I'm starting to wish Russell was back. Maybe that would be good, he could whoop dumbass Brandumb up side his head. Russell's social game was 100 times better than this idiot's.

jerrye25   

You're probably right...at one point on Wednesday night, Russell tweeted the following and Mikayla retweeted it. For those of you not familiar to twitter, when you include the @ sign, you are essentially making sure the people after the @ also receive your tweet.

@russellhantz Im not happy about @iLuvMiki getting voted out tonight but what can u expect from weak men @the_real_coach @brandonhantz

Edited by jerrye25

AVorlon   

Detrimental.

This reminds me of the BB contestants who seem to think that "conversate" is a word, along with its derivitive, "conversated".

Brandon is my least favorite person out there, but I'm humg up on the idea of him leaving, since misogyny prone fools and dumbasses can make for good television, and he happens to be both.

Edited by AVorlon

MrsGryn   

Russell tweeted the following and Mikayla retweeted it. For those of you not familiar to twitter, when you include the @ sign, you are essentially making sure the people after the @ also receive your tweet.

@russellhantz Im not happy about @iLuvMiki getting voted out tonight but what can u expect from weak men @the_real_coach @brandonhantz

And to me, that is totally fucked up coming from someone's uncle. No wonder this kid is so screwed up. Public humiliation from extended family members who are supposed to be on your side is just wrong. If you feel that way, you have a talk with the kid privately, but you do not act more childish than the child.

On the other hand, this is Russell Hantz we're talking about, the biggest douchebag to appear on televsion since Lady Eve started airing commericals.

PhilG   

It's no worse than the way ED shat all over Danielle every chance he got this past season...

MrsGryn   

Agreed, which is another reason why I hated DICK! But this is Survivor, not BB, so we shall not dwell on that subject. Heaven knows we had enough of that conversation this past summer.

michal   

I disagree. Brandon has stated over & over that he wants to clear the family name. He basically publicly denounced his uncle. He has no right to expect family loyalty when he doesn't show any. Why is he so hung up on being Russell's nephew? That IS the only reason he got on the show & he was fine with it before the show started. It wasn't until he discovered he is nowhere near the strategist that his uncle is that he turned against him. Brandon is a crybaby & I do not find him entertaining in the least .

Shannon   

I can't figure out why bawlingBrandon wanted to be on the show. Sure a million bucks, but he can't win, he has to be unbelievably delusional, beyond his evil religious bent from hell. I never thought anything could embarrass Russell, but I bet his buttdumb nephew does.

MrsGryn   

I hear you, michal, but counter with this kind of familial misbehavior generally doesn't show up fully formed and there has probably been trouble brewing in Hantz City for awhile now and it's bubbling over publically. I wish they would keep it to themselves and stay off my television.

spartini   

When he's finally voted out, if there's any justice in the universe he WILL be voted out. I sincerely wish that there will be one extra vote, and then have Jeff explain that God voted Brandon out of the game.

ff174   

If any other of the male members of the tribe would have painted a swimming suit top to cover their moobs, I would have thought it was funny.

With Brandon, it was disturbing as hell, and I don't know why.

I do know that Thanksgiving at the Hantz's will find Russell berating the holy shit out of Brandon for being a first rate dipwad.

jerrye25   

Yes, he's a douche but good for him for telling them to not talk to Cochrane like that because the way they talked to him originally is what caused him to flip now in the first place.

MrsGryn   

Heaven help me, but good for Li'l Hantz in that moment, sticking up for someone he saw being bullied.

ff174   

And if it were the foul temptress Mikayla, or some other whore bitch who was being disrespected, would Brandon have defended them?

I kind of doubt it.

He is still a fucking psychopath.

Edited by ff174