Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Brandon

Spartini, I didn't even think about Mikayla watching this at home now. That really amps up the creepy element. I am really hope Coach blows his cover. There would be some sort of irony in it.

spartini   

I am really hope Coach blows his cover. There would be some sort of irony in it.

And I never thought of that! That would be pretty sweet, but...it's Coach, and he has his honor and integrity and what not. But it's something to hope for at least!

Though it pains me to admit it, I'd like to know what Russell's reaction to his nephews game so far is. Imagine being his wife sitting next to him watching this, what it must be like. I'd feel sorry for her, but she married the jackhole, stuck by him after what sounds like him cheating on her, and breeded with him.

Is it weird that a small, very small, almost impossible to see even under the most power microscope known to man, part of me would like to see SURVIVOR: HANTZ. No, no, that's too much, I've gone too far now.

tlh9   

I was wondering what Russell thinks, too. I don't think he's that kind of creepy & deeply disturbed. An ass, proudly; some kind of borderline sociopathic-type mental/personality disorder, no.

Oh great, now I want to see Survivor: Hantz too. I can just imagine the big, giant hillbilly family, each one worse than the last. And can you imagine the women of the clan? And the blacksheep family member? You know, the one who doesn't have Hantz tattooed on his body and escaped to be a lawyer or something.

Back to the show we are actually watching, I did think Coach was going to spill the beans at Tribal right after Creepy told his big secret. It would have been awesome.

tlh9   

And the blacksheep family member?

Dear God! The black sheep guy/gal must be Satan incarnate in this family. For the sake of society in general, I hope this creep *is* the black sheep.

I wondered if Coach was gonna spill the "Hantz" secret too. But like Spartini said, his honor & integrity blah blah blah. It would be beyond awesome if he did, though ~ at tribal council!

Shannon   

How many episodes do you give it before he drops the Russell bomb? I give it two.

Nailed it

spartini   

He's going to let it out on his own. It wouldn't surprise me if he confronts Makayla about her awesome hotness!

Woah woah woah! What exactly is he going to let out on his own? I'm going to need more than a wingle if it's what I think it is. Ichimoe Jacked me up with this. Damn.

lurker   

This misogynist has to go! What a colossal tool. Yer purty so yer a sinner, temtress. *barf* He has all the makings of a serial killer.

tooletta   

Dude. Put the shirt back on. That's just nasty.

I couldn't help laughing at this tweet from Uncle Asshole:

russellhantz7

@brandonhantz PLEASE don't make me have to start saying you were adopted. #survivor @Survivor_Tweet

2 hours ago

Shannon   

What an idiot! He doesn't get it, he doesn't have a clue to what he's even saying, he rattles on & on about this religious BS and is totally lost. I'm guessing a pretty low IQ and being dropped a couple of times on his head. What a freak.

ff174   

Could someone please explain to me how not saying anything about your backwater hick heritage is lying?

Oh, and the dude is definitely cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.

Edited by ff174

uaintjak   

I want to shoot myself for even saying this, but I hope he sticks around. He's awful, but he's such good tv!

ff174   

I'm right there with you jak. There is no way that he wins this thing, so I'd like to see him hang around, for a while.