Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Brandon

uaintjak   

I actually found myself liking him, until he got all weird and Jesus-y and blamed Mikayla for his wanting to cheat on his wife with her.

Also, what a fucking CREEPER

Edited by uaintjak

spartini   

I wonder if he knew what she does professionally before he said that. Damn boobs, always getting blamed for the downfall of men. If they were that powerful don't you think women would walk around topless all day?

ff174   

I actually liked him ... for the first 15 minutes. When he said that he was trying to redeem the Hantz name, he was pretty much admitting that his uncle was/is a douchebag.

However, what was all that crap with Mikayla? What the hell was she "flaunting"? If I didn't know better, he was upset because she was working hard at building the shelter, and dared to bare her stomach because she was wiping her brow. Then he whips out the whole God schtick?

If this is true, then he and his shitheel of a uncle do have something in common: Misogyny.

MrsGryn   

I have to credit my husband for cracking me up with this observation on Li'l Russell's weirding out about Mikaylah being all kickass and cute at the same time: "It's the magic rays from her hair. This is why women should wear burqas."

Shannon   

Serial killer, I call it first! What a creep, and all that stuff about whate-her-name, even creepier!

BTW stupid, who puts their own name all over their body and how did you plan on hiding that? Dumber than Russell but I'm guessing without the savant idol finding talent. He's making Russell look really good...and sane

PhilG   

Russell one one of the best players in survivor history. Two seasons getting to the final two just to have it handed to what the BB house calls floaters by jealous and resentful castaways that couldn't keep themselves together...

I'm sorry, but I'm really sick of hearing how Russell got screwed. The object of Survivor, not unlike Big Brother, is to make it to the end, and also to be a savvy enough player to get the people you got rid of to hand you the prize. You have to know how to read people--and how to play them. Russell was a bull in a china shop; that doesn't get you votes.

If you're the smartest guy running for President, and you win all your debates, and you have the most brilliant plans for the future, and more peoiple vote for someone else, you don't get to be President.

Besides, Parvati played a MUCH stronger game the secnd time around--if anyone got screwed it was her.

Edited by PhilG

kellilea   

Apparently, doucheyness runs in the Hantz family.

I don't like him. For all his talk, he is eating up every single second of being "Russell Hantz Nephew" and no doubt has been since Russell first appeared on Survivor.

Edited by kellilea

Keep your shirt on just enough to not show your stupid name tattoos. That won't make anyone suspicious - duh.

***Said in my best Regina George Voice***

Burnett/Probst...stop trying to make RUSSELL happen. It's not going to happen!

Edited by tooletta
Merged double posts. Removed Text-speak.

gforce   

This dude has to be one of the creepiest famewhores I've ever seen on reality TV. Just, wow.

spartini   

If I didn't still have the evidence of his toolery on my DVR I wouldn't believe it, way to set the bar for most disgusting survivor this year dude. Just a tip: If you can't handle being around an attractive woman that's on YOU, not her. I just can't with this idiot, he needs to go. I'm curious as to why he appears to be crying in the next episode...maybe Coach doesn't want to pray with him any longer. He's gross.

See, here I was thinking Russell was the embarrassment of the Hantz family. Then this tool rolled on out. I have no doubts that he's the kind of guy who thinks a woman deserves to be raped for walking down the street in anything less than a turtle neck and ski pants. I really hope his wife watched tonight's episode, saw how obviously attracted to Mikayla he is, knows full when her sleaze of a husband would do anything to act on that attraction, and made plans to haul ass to the lawyer's office tomorrow morning. And yes, he's a creepy creeper.

Shannon   

If she married him I'm sure she blames other women for being attractive to him.

This guy is seriously flawed, and him having that machete in his hand when he was talking to Coach gave me the creeps. I realize there's a lot of editing going on to make it look worse than it is but it's still so abby-normal, when Makayla sees this she may want to hire a body guard.

ff174   

Jeez. Give me his uncle any day of the week. He's a misogynistic asshole; and he knows it. Plus, he is the type that you love to hate.

Brendon has the misogyny, and is seriously flawed. I thought the same thing that Shannon did when he was brandishing that machete.

Run like hell, Coach