Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Brandon

OMFOGG! Brandon reminds me of a guy I used to know and did some design work for when I attempted freelancing. The longer I got to know this guy, the more his views on women creeped me out, especially since he’s married and has a grown-up daughter. Guys like these seem to think that it’s the woman’s responsibility/lot-in-life to keep men’s libido in check, which men supposedly have no control over and thus absolutely no responsibility for. As small an opinion as Russell seemed to have of women, Brandon is by far just ick-ick-ickier. Even Coach(!) was weirded out, and he didn’t have the insights of Brandon’s confessionals to watch at the time.

Brandon’s stupidity would be otherwise laughable if only all his talk about Mikayla being a HUGE threat because of her supposèd seductive manipulations didn’t make my skin crawl.

I’d dub him the NeanderSMALL except it’s too cutesy for this level of nausea inducement. Speaking of knuckle-draggers...

While I think ff meant Brandon rather then BB Brendon, the statement weirdly fits, including BB Brendon brandishing his “machete” on the interwebs.

tlh9   

Dear Lord!!! I *SO* agree with Nixie, Shannon, & FF! And as ShyGuy noted, even Coach seemed to be thinking "this dude is kinda weird".

This guy seems more than just creepy, he's the scary kind of creepy.

Episode one, I kinda liked him at first. Even his initial comment about Mikayla, I just kind of brushed aside. Dude's got the hots for a girl he knows is off-limits. But before the episode was over, his remarks had been getting creepy, when he started twisting things & making it like it was her fault that he's a horny bastard. I thought, "Surely he's noticed all the other girls wearing pretty much the same thing, walking around & talking to people too?" and figuring he couldn't *possibly* be serious, he *has* to know how asinine what he's saying is, right?!

But that's what I get for giving people the benefit of the doubt, figuring that others are rational-thinking, reasonable human beings like myself. *sigh*

Oh, and that hiding in the bushes, watching her, thing in the first episode?! Geez!! I honestly hope production doesn't let Mikayla go anywhere by herself at any point. I'm a little afraid of this guy attacking her, sexually or otherwise. Seriously. They probably are ~ they're probably getting the scent of "future lawsuit" wafting off this pervert.

OOOH ~ I just saw Shannon's earlier post on this guy... that's it: Future Serial (Rapist) Killer! *shudder!*

angelmi   

I agree Evel Brandon is just as bad as his uncle and crazy/sick! The way he has been looking at that girl in her tiny top and bottoms is GROSS, scary!! I want him gone.

Skamper   

Last night was my 1st chance to watch the show, and I was really weirded out by Brandon's behavior. At 1st

I thought he was going to be an all right kinda guy but that changed in a heartbeat. I have no words that can describe this man and I hope he is voted off before he really hurts someone, I feel he is a danger to the women

there, and production needs to keep a close eye on him.

ff174   

Surely he's noticed all the other girls wearing pretty much the same thing, walking around & talking to people too?

Yeah, but none of those other girl's breasts are whispering in Brandon's ear, like Mikayla's are.

I wonder how long before he tries to pray the vajayjay away.

“Dear OGG, our Lard in Baked Products: I tawd I taw a pweddy twat... I did! I did taw a pweddy twat... So pweddy and booty-ful that she can’t be trusted to keep me faithful to my wife... Lead us not unto Temptation Island but deliver us from SHEvil...”

BTW FLUVd 164580[/snapback]the recap uaintjuliechenbot!

Shannon   

I think you are safe Brandon, I'm pretty sure she's not the least bit attracted to your lumpy-dumpy self and really, her body is not calling out to you, that's the brain damage in your head, probably genetic.

tooletta   

You just KNOW they're going to end up at Redemption Island together.

Man, you know you're whack when Coach appears sane in comparison.

I wonder what Uncle Asshole is making of all this.

tlh9   

Russell himself seems "cool" in comparison to this guy! If you're gonna be an asshole, at least admit & enjoy it! (Although I don't think Russell recognized the full extent of his assholery.)

michal   

This guy is a complete idiot. You don't say you have the hots for another woman on national TV where your WIFE is going to hear! I'm guessing that while the shirt will stay on, the pants won't if given 1/2 a chance. He has NO idea what he's doing out there, which is not a problem since he won't be long as soon as his tribe figures out what a moron he is.... The big question now is, does he make jury or not?

spartini   

I think he might make jury, unless of course he lies to Coach again. Hopefully the women of the tribe will get together and talk all this out and figure out that for their own sanity (if not safety) he needs to go. That had to have been an uncomfortable night after that tribal council. I'm curious if Mikayla ever found out why he had such an issue with her while they were all still on the island, or if she's just now finding out. Creepy!